Being a single male in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2074821031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleBeing a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm glad that Mers decided to upload great photos of himself. You're a great looking guy! don't be frustrated, be patient, I promise it will happen :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"I have always been more active as a single male then when I was playing as part of a couple."

Same here.

Don't try to force anything. In your travels you will cross paths with many single women who want to partner up with you.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Welcome Meremser,

I have no pearls of wisdom for you. But wanted to address this sentence:

*There are easy ways to discern who is there for a quick lay, and who is truly involved in the lifestyle.*

Swinging is about getting laid, no ifs, no buts about it. I don't understand anyone that claims that it's a lifestyle. It's not.

You are articulate, you write clearly, you express yourself well. Upload flattering pictures. You seem to be very clear about what you want, though it isn't a relationship/love website, I do believe that you'll find what you seek.

You have several advantages going for you, as I mentioned earlier, you are articulate, you know what you want, most importantly, you have youth. Be patient.

FYI- I don't believe in mentoring or looking up to someone who appears to be more successful when it comes to swinging. Perhaps I'm an anomaly, but I don't do that whole, reputable single male thing, I find that to be a huge turn off. I would rather swing with a guy with no certs, than a guy that comes *highly recommended* by an army that had sex with him prior to me. I just don't want to know.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Welcome to the forums. If you are really serious about enjoying the LS as a single, read through the dozens (hundreds?) of threads dedicated to being a succesful single male. Rule one: Never whine or complain. lol

Attitude goes a long way and I might add, so does networking which means attending M&Gs and parties and yes, getting certified. Of course YOU know you are real but until a hot couple sings your praises, your profile will not even be seen by many on this site.

Good luck and have fun!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Granted the whole concept behind swinging is having a partner; but what about those periods between relationships? How then do you, as a single male, find a woman who is in the lifestyle? It's not as if you can ask any woman "do you swing?" Even with sex being a more open topic of discussion now, it isn't a subject that can be approached lightly. To further the difficulty, you are now practically shunned from all of the groups/clubs you once attended. Or asked for exceptionally high donations which wouldn't be necessary if a more thorough screening were employed. There are easy ways to discern who is there for a quick lay, and who is truly involved in the lifestyle. As far as getting "certified" on this site; I don't need your authentication as to who I am and living up to my word. If I say I will or won't do something, write it in stone. I'm not here to hook up, I want to find a partner already involved in the lifestyle. I thought this would be a good place to start. Looks like I was wrong.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle