Being a single male in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2074821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleBeing a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The facts? LOL Promiscuity and swinging CAN be the same thing but are NOT ALWAYS. I also did NOT say ALL singles were merely promiscuous and not "true" swingers . Get a grip dude. You classify swingers your way and I will classify them based on my beliefs and perceptions. A cheater is Not a swinger nor is any single who upon entering a "relationship" has no desire to engage in swinging practices with said partner. Swinging is an attitude not an simply an action.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Bingo Mrs. Sav,

We have an example of it in the fora right now. ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"Well look at this,,,websters definition of a swinger"one who engages Freely in promiscuous SEX" No where does it specifiy singles or couples. Now my friends do you think of that. "

I'd say it is not swinging ,merely promiscuous sex unless a single has the desire to also share his partner should they find one. Many times, specifically for single men once they find "love" they have zero desire in sharing their woman, although that probably won't prevent them from sneaking around and calling it swinging. At it's core swinging is more about "swapping" partners than merely promiscuous sex . It is utilized to enhance a relationship and play out fantasies between couples. That man include adding singles to the mix. If said single upon becoming involved in a relationship had no desire to share their new partner with others I wouldn't consider them "swingers" merely players. For the record I don't particularly care what others refer to themselves as but the word swinger is not all encompassing for promiscuous sex. For another example , cheaters are not swingers. As to Webster's definition I'd say it was defined by a non swinger who was oblivious to the philosophy of swinging .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Posting your yahoo email/chat ID is going to get you lots of chicks.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hey, forgot to say it yesterday...Welcome!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7643 posts)
No I've only been on hear as a member once and my name has always been latinoheat6969401.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
LatinoHeat, My only suggestion, think about revising your tag line.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7643 posts)
Nicatnight, I've updated profile now check it out and let me know what you think.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Nicatnight, I've updated profile now check it out and let me know what you think.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle