Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Being a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG. I am simply GREEN with envy. My shoe wardrobe is heavy on ballerina flats and work boots - one pair with steel toes. Before my accident, I was well on my way to the hundred mark. Still, I have the foot, can walk, dance, and I only limp after a long day on my feet. Oh, and I don't buy as many pairs of shoes! More money for tools! LOL.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
lol no I do own barn boots, riding boots, and one pair of snow boots. And one pair of "sensible heels" for school functions. A pair of workout athletic shoes. And 100+ pairs of heels ranging from 4 inches to 8 in every type imaginable.

{- another pair I had with me

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20381 posts)
As time goes by, wife had four operations on her hammer toes. We now call them, "frankin feet". Good foot ware if you can find them.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
PG. Oh yeah, if I could wear those shoes, I would! Of course, I no longer can walk in anything over 4 inches (accident), so I simply gaze longingly (and with a touch of envy) at those who can.

So you muck out the horse stalls in heels? LOL!!

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
PG, that a great reason to buy a pair of cute walking shoes or boots.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4526 posts)
Well BT tried to warn me they weren't the best shoes for where we were going, but honestly all I own are heels and they did match the dress...

{- shoes and dress I wore that night

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20381 posts)
PG, "wear shoes that are easier to walk in then 6 inch spike heels"... Oh Sweetie, I'd probably fall and break a hip in those shoes. I'm thinking more along the line of orthopedic sneakers. LOL.

Rabbit, of course you and Scamp can watch. As to the chase itself, I'm not fast, but I'm sneaky - and I cheat too.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Please don't think I am Blaming it all on menopause but it DOES play a factor! As does the death of her mother 3 years ago. (she left me on the eve of her Mothers 3rd year being gone) We were married when she was 16 so I understand her wanting to find herself and I know there are many things I did or should have done! Even though I do not want this, she is determined to find her own way and I will support her as much as I can. We are so far remaining friends though distantly.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
As time goes by. Why would you move from a high tax failing state, RI, to a low tax state NC?????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
I would not change a thing, just to please a few whom may think otherwise ,of what I should do or not :)

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(674 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle