Being a single male in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 207482101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleBeing a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
Created by: meremsar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Granted the whole concept behind swinging is having a partner; but what about those periods between relationships? How then do you, as a single male, find a woman who is in the lifestyle? It's not as if you can ask any woman "do you swing?" Even with sex being a more open topic of discussion now, it isn't a subject that can be approached lightly. To further the difficulty, you are now practically shunned from all of the groups/clubs you once attended. Or asked for exceptionally high donations which wouldn't be necessary if a more thorough screening were employed. There are easy ways to discern who is there for a quick lay, and who is truly involved in the lifestyle. As far as getting "certified" on this site; I don't need your authentication as to who I am and living up to my word. If I say I will or won't do something, write it in stone. I'm not here to hook up, I want to find a partner already involved in the lifestyle. I thought this would be a good place to start. Looks like I was wrong.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Location is key" --------------------------- Hosted a couple from out of town last weekend...I guess I was in the right location?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"Location is the key."

While generally that is true, I've been fortunate enough to have visitors from across the country, and even north of the border.. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Will Penn - that's Church right there! - I also received one such message yesterday (1st one unsolicited), we'll see how it goes tonight. Patience and an unwavering positive attitude!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Very, very true...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
I just wanted to say that I received two unsolicited messages today from couples that would like to get together soon.....and I'm pretty happy about it. Being over 50 is not a death sentence. Having a rotten, entitled attitude is.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I love pickles, the harder the better !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Not sure about a pickle, but I have lots of plans for him ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Jax,

I am sure you will get yourself in a pickle ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Just for the record you can not determine the success of others based on your personal failures......no offense intended. Each gentleman will have varying degrees of success based on how well he has kept in shape, his overall presentation , how well he communicates, his profile , his certs, his activities and more importantly his personality and his attitude just to name a few key things women look for. If you by chance mean the chances of the 30 and under crowd I'd assume that's to be expected as one ages but bear in mind we are all aging and not all of us has a taste for young men. The fact that for all appearances (your forums posting) that you have been unsuccessful means very little. I personally know several gentleman over the age of 50 who are very active, very desired and quite happy with what the lifestyle offers them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
You out of all people need not worry Jax. I have plans for you, whether you call yourself a swinger or a cucumber ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle