Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Being a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being_a_single_male_in_the_lifestyle
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
71 to 80 of 90
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, forgot to say it yesterday...Welcome!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13696 posts)
No I've only been on hear as a member once and my name has always been latinoheat6969401.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
LatinoHeat, My only suggestion, think about revising your tag line.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13696 posts)
Nicatnight, I've updated profile now check it out and let me know what you think.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Nicatnight, I've updated profile now check it out and let me know what you think.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Will any of the couples you used to see with your SO cert you? If not, attend a M&G and maybe chat some people up there. Getting out in the world and letting people know you are real is a good start. Hell, even just being here in the forums may generate some emails for you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Thanks nicatnight, however I'm not able to post pics because I am on my cell phone and dont know how to but as far as the rest goes I can fix.

Middlebrg Hts OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Welcome Latinoheat6969401.

You have been on the site as a single for what, 5 days?

You asked for advice, start with this. Add some pics, correct the spelling at the end of your profile and most importantly, remember how it was as a couple. What type of SMs did you and your SO seek out? Be THAT guy.

Oh and your profile is so focused on finding a SF to be a couple with, most couples will view you as someone biding his time until he finds her and will dismiss you as not a good prospect for anything long term.

Good luck and have fun!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
71 to 80 of 90
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.