Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Being a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny you say to move to a small Island! Sorta doing something along those lines. Going to buy a motor home and travel with my 2 dogs and my youngest son (24). Planning on being gone for at least 3 months maybe longer!

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Still that is the way it is. We men are at fault. Move on and "Let Go". You can't win. She will get help from other women and they will gang up on you in court and ETC. Cut your loss. Move to a small island and rent Surf Boards to young women.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
It really IS the Menopause with her but she will not admit it or seek out any help with it so I suffer!

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Still, It's the MENOPAUSE. It's the curse of all middle age married men Get ready to go through HELL. I DID FOR 25 YEARS.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
My wife of 29 years threw me a curve ball a while back and decided she was done wit US so now am being forced to post as a single male. So far from what I have seen it is not going to be easy!

Single women=GREAT, Couples=GOOD, Single Males=PLAGUED, avoid at all cost!!!

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
shay, welcome to the forums.

agreed: ditch the selfie and get a few pics taken by friends. keep your face anonymous except for those you believe will eventuate into actual inperson meets.

you'll need full body photos, have friends/relatives snap a variety of poses (they don't need to know why you're having the photos taken) and choose from those. avoid bathrooms and pictures with (messy or revealing) kitchens or bedrooms in the background.

also post in the "better profiles" forum and have a look at some of the SM profiles in the fora -- develop your profile language a bit more.

good luck.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
Shay77. My first thought is ditch the selfie!! Get a friend to take a few casual photos, and have a head shot ready because folks will ask for one.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(94 posts)
I am totally new to this lifestyle and can feel being an outsider as a SM. Can anyone give me advice about my profile? I am not the type to have some kind of smooth line for women, which may be why I am SM in the first place, but I still feel I have a lot to offer once people get to know me based on my personal relationships.

Flushing NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hmmm

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Yes, "cryptic" is a good description of DMike's posts. He creates a profile, pays so he can post, puts up 3 of them that say pretty much the same thing, then disappears. My initial impression was that his wife left him, but that isn't clear. It isn't even clear that his wife approved of having another man put her in his profile, although it's pretty clear that DMike didn't. He sounds unhappy, I'm surprised he didn't identify the profile he's talking about to try to sabotage the guy.

So many questions, and no answers! DMike, we await your response!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(109 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 90   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle