Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Being a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah AsTime! It's all your fault!

what the hell is a quire?

**snort**

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
As time, You are preaching to the quire with me. I always say "Let Go". Some people won't let us go. You just don't know how to pick a good man.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
Ladies, (NJNY and Rabbit) can you see why I don't date men my age? This is the BS I wade through 90% of the time with men of my generation. They want June Cleaver, but with the brains of a lizard, and heaven forbid you have an opinion of your own based on fact(s).

I don't understand folks, male or female, who can't let go of their bitterness. There's a saying "life is too short to be little." SMH too.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
**double snort**

...and menopausal women are the only ones subject to IRRATIONAL OUTBURSTS and UNPREDICTABLE BEHAVIOUR...

~irrational rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
*snort*

smh

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6784 posts)
Rabbit, You are so smart to see that. " Success is the one unpardonable sin against ones fellows". Jealous people forgive others for everything except success. They forgive for, murder, rape, robbery, some of the seven deadly sins and etc, but never success. That's why we hear nothing but, "TAX THE RICH" and "BLAME BUSH" AND "ROMNEY IS TOO RICH".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
"They couldn't have me, so they didn't want her to have me. "

Of course you are the exception HFT! We all know what a prize you are, and apparently you're such a model of a supportive and kind man that it was all just jealousy! I'm quite certain you bore no fault and you obviously bear no lingering ill will either.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
As time goes by, we men suffer through all the things you post about that women go through. In my life I have seen menopause in women from one to ten. One being no issues and ten being they are put in a institution. That is it, you can make up stories but the facts don't change. I the male, tell any young man I meet, I am going to tell you three words. These are the only three words you need to know in life. These three words are, PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT AND MENOPAUSE. If you don't have that prenuptial you are going to have trouble when she hits menopause. I had trouble with my first wife for 25 years after she hit menopause. She blamed me for EVERYTHING. Listened to all the other women and her sister. They couldn't have me, so they didn't want her to have me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
NJ and AsTime - I am RIGHT there with you two.

These generalizations are bullshit. Yes, menopause can play havoc with a woman's body, mind and emotions BUT it does not make women insane or change us completely. The men in our lives need to educate themselves as well and take a look in the mirror.

What menopause did to me was open my eyes. I had been my husband's wife/my kids' mother for so long I no longer had my own identity and he was quite happy with that. I had been struggling for years to try to get him to listen to me and convince him that I needed to be made important again. He mostly ignored me.

Menopause made me take stock and realize that I was compromising my happiness and wasting my years. I made it clear that he had one last chance to work with me to save the marriage...he was complacent and didn't even try to meet me half way.

When I finally told him it was over he wasn't surprised...but over time became surprised that I meant it. I was done compromising and he had squandered our chances of working together. In the end, despite menopause (or because of it?), I remained the rational one during the separation. I made mistakes too and didn't see the good in pointing fingers. We simply were no longer compatible...we remain friends despite the fact that he too blamed menopause. It's a handy scapegoat when a man can't/won't accept his part in the downfall of a marriage.

So take a long look in the mirror guys. It's not just menopause. There was something deeper there and I doubt you are the price charmings you think you are.

Signed; The now very happy, well adjusted and hyper sexual, still menopausal ~rabbit~

P.S. - Funny how getting rid of the wrong guy and finding the right one suddenly makes all that crazy menopausal insanity go away. Maybe they can put that in a pill form so us crazy women will find our unsupportive/mean/complacent husbands tolerable.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
NJNY... YUP! Generalizations for sure. Menopause is different for each of us and I have to admit I get very annoyed when men - who do not experience menstruation, childbirth, or menopause make derogatory comments. It's unfortunate that men can't walk a mile or two in our stillettos.

As an aside... Here's another thought about either partner deciding that sex with their spouse is a chore he/she no longer wishes to perform. Thoughtfulness is often replaced with "taking for granted" in a partnership. Yet, sex within a partnership is about emotion as well as pleasure. Foreplay becomes more than just kissing and caressing hurriedly before falling into bed. Rather, it's about being appreciated for the things you do for each other along the way - the breakfast he or she makes, remembering that it's garbage collection day, a foot rub, etc. etc. KIND words and deeds are foreplay in a 24/7 relationship.

Back on topic... Menopause can definitely play havoc with some women's sexuality. Unfortunately, not all will seek (medical) help or educate themselves, nor will their partners. There is great deal of worthwhile information available on the internet. I think MEN should read it.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 90   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle