Being a single male in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2074821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleBeing a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Will Penn - that's Church right there! - I also received one such message yesterday (1st one unsolicited), we'll see how it goes tonight. Patience and an unwavering positive attitude!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Very, very true...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I just wanted to say that I received two unsolicited messages today from couples that would like to get together soon.....and I'm pretty happy about it. Being over 50 is not a death sentence. Having a rotten, entitled attitude is.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I love pickles, the harder the better !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Not sure about a pickle, but I have lots of plans for him ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
Jax,

I am sure you will get yourself in a pickle ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Just for the record you can not determine the success of others based on your personal failures......no offense intended. Each gentleman will have varying degrees of success based on how well he has kept in shape, his overall presentation , how well he communicates, his profile , his certs, his activities and more importantly his personality and his attitude just to name a few key things women look for. If you by chance mean the chances of the 30 and under crowd I'd assume that's to be expected as one ages but bear in mind we are all aging and not all of us has a taste for young men. The fact that for all appearances (your forums posting) that you have been unsuccessful means very little. I personally know several gentleman over the age of 50 who are very active, very desired and quite happy with what the lifestyle offers them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
You out of all people need not worry Jax. I have plans for you, whether you call yourself a swinger or a cucumber ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
The facts? LOL Promiscuity and swinging CAN be the same thing but are NOT ALWAYS. I also did NOT say ALL singles were merely promiscuous and not "true" swingers . Get a grip dude. You classify swingers your way and I will classify them based on my beliefs and perceptions. A cheater is Not a swinger nor is any single who upon entering a "relationship" has no desire to engage in swinging practices with said partner. Swinging is an attitude not an simply an action.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Bingo Mrs. Sav,

We have an example of it in the fora right now. ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17051 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle