Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Being a single male in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle
Created by: meremsar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Granted the whole concept behind swinging is having a partner; but what about those periods between relationships? How then do you, as a single male, find a woman who is in the lifestyle? It's not as if you can ask any woman "do you swing?" Even with sex being a more open topic of discussion now, it isn't a subject that can be approached lightly. To further the difficulty, you are now practically shunned from all of the groups/clubs you once attended. Or asked for exceptionally high donations which wouldn't be necessary if a more thorough screening were employed. There are easy ways to discern who is there for a quick lay, and who is truly involved in the lifestyle. As far as getting "certified" on this site; I don't need your authentication as to who I am and living up to my word. If I say I will or won't do something, write it in stone. I'm not here to hook up, I want to find a partner already involved in the lifestyle. I thought this would be a good place to start. Looks like I was wrong.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The tank is full...which is also a problem sometimes.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10199 posts)
Shelly, Thanks for the reality check. Yes, I would expect Rabbit and Scamp to add to the mischief and general hilarity! Good thing I'm a tough old bird.

BT, "compliment fishing" ?? You need more? (I've read your certs.) OK, I'll say your profile is a very good read, and you have two of the qualities I truly appreciate - intelligence and wit. Is that enough praise to tide you over for a while? (Giggle.)

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
"Scamp and Rabbit will act as chaperones. LOL."

That's akin to a pair of foxes guarding the henhouse.

Shelly-

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
Can't blame a guy for a bit of compliment fishing!

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10199 posts)
BT, Go back 25 days and note that YOU volunteered yourself and Fun to chase me around the FQ. Ahhh.... how soon forgotten. I, on the otherhand, do not forget, so IF I ever get that far South, I'll remind you.

Scamp and Rabbit will act as chaperones. LOL.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
"if you read down the thread, that other interesting and amusing fellow would be you BT "

And Scamp and I get to watch (or help!)

P.S. welcome to the fora Houston. Nice to see another Louisianian around here...

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
pssst if you read down the thread, that other interesting and amusing fellow would be you BT

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
"Chased by two of the most interesting and amusing men on the fora?" "Wow. I just got around to reading this thread. AsTimeGoesBy, I am flattered, and you are too kind."

She IS too kind! Who's the other interesting and amusing rascal??

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10199 posts)
I forgot the topic already!!

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"Chased by two of the most interesting and amusing men on the fora?"

Wow. I just got around to reading this thread. AsTimeGoesBy, I am flattered, and you are too kind.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11922 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
TOPIC: Being a single male in the lifestyle