Attitude of attractive couples : Swingers Discussion 106957
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleAttitude of attractive couples
TOPIC: Attitude of attractive couples
Created by: rflair The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
—This is why a lot of swingers will prefer males who have a little age on them,—

THANK THE GODS!!!!!

LOL...

Say, you know Jewel, what I find VERY sexy in a woman is.....

Intellect. You seem to have an abundance of that! Now that is sexy!

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I got the neo platonic idealism about looks knocked out of me early in life.

Yeah, like anybody else when an attractive lady finds me interesting I am flattered. (and sometimes bewildered that they saw anything to appeal to them at all). But the reality is that sexy is as sexy does.

There are guys out there younger than me, in great physical condition who can't achieve an erection without some kind of pill. Which blows my mind.

I have been with some pretty girls who were just awful in bed. They laid there like a dead fish and didn't move. Didn't do a lot for me as I am not into necrophelia. I have been with some chunky, funky earth momma/BBW type ladies who rocked my world and broke the damn hotel bed down. Give me that any day over the aspiring model who thinks just because she looks good she is good in bed.

I can't tell you how to rate yourself bro. A lot of women are more into a man's confidence and sexuality than they are his abs and pecks. 20 years ago I was a gym rat and in outstanding condition. But I was young and inexperienced around women and didn't do nearly as well as I do now as a big ole Bhudda type.

For you picky guys out there who disprespect the BBW, let me set you straight. Unlike what the NeoPlatonists said, Physical Beauty is NOT an outward manifistation of inner physical beauty. A lady who has an appetite for food, fun and life usually has an equally large appetite for physical lovin'.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
"I always love to see a fair amount of pics on a single males profile. So get busy! LOL! ; ) "

Isn't that the truth? And something other than the penis please lol. Yes its a very nice penis. Now show me your face please. LOL.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It's going on two years for me in the lifestyle. I have yet to contact a single male or a couple FIRST. I am completely satisfied swinging this way. I do mix it up though occasionally by attending swing clubs in Las Vegas and I have joined another swing site as well that is more local to where I live. I will say it over and over just like Uriah says--Let them come to you. ; )

P.S. I always love to see a fair amount of pics on a single males profile. So get busy! LOL! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I got into the Lifestyle years ago when I was invited to a gang bang in Nashville; people liked what they saw; and they told others that I was a qualified male. You see, there is an incredible demand for qualified single males; however, a lot of single males on the market don't qualify.

The absolute worse thing that a single male can do to try to get into the Lifestyle is to contact women and couples. You are the stud-let them come to you.

So, how do you advertise? If you live close to a major city, there will be a swing club there that probably hosts gang bangs. If you are in fact nice looking and have basic social skills, you will stand out at the gang bangs and people will talk. Soon, they will be coming to you.

When your market comes to you, their attitude about themselves simply doesn't matter. It is your decision whether you play with them or not.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3410 posts)
ring so true on the weight especially...beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Within this last week I have had one man tell me that I am on the heavier side (guess he was NOT trying to get laid lol) and another tell me that I was too thin now and jokingly likened me to a "bag of bones" is the phrase he used. Both got BITE ME. LMAO. The moral to my story other than the fact that my friends are assholes lol is that you must just be YOU. Some will like you, some will really like you and some will say thank you but no thank you. Don't sweat it, just keep on being you and there are people who will be attracted to your realness.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You hit it on the nose weight does play an issue as well as looks. I think only you can you be the judge if you have extra weight on you. Some people think bulk is not considered extra weight but for some people it is. Also, sometimes jokes can be misread and couples/single can take offense. But, maybe that is a good thing in trying to find couples/singles with the same type of humor-- compatibility.

Anyway, I would recommended you stay true to what you are seeking. That is ithe best way.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Pretty much ditto on what Simbaxx said. It depends honestly on what you are looking for. There are couples here where personality is more important than physical looks and there are couples where a physical attraction is necessary. We fall into the latter to be honest. Looks do matter but of course are not our only requirement. You are a handsome man so as Simbaxx said you should be fine. I would suggest that you go to your local meet and greets and clubs that are open to single men. Online I honestly think you won't have much luck, its not a very good site for single men I think to be honest. Jay said that you should not do the cut and paste emails that are like advertisements. When you read a profile that interests you send a personalized email as an intelligent man, not a horny somebody. And simba, lol on the stallion!!! I'm thinking your stallion is fucking HOT.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You are a cute athletic guy and shouldn't have any problems hooking up with all types of swingers (yes including the really good looking ones). Maybe throw in a picture of you in a pair of jeans working in the yard with your shirt off and all sweaty.

You are right in that there are a lot of swingers that are undesirable. It gets worse the older you get. There are a lot of middle aged women and men that don't take care of themselves. We find it very tough to find males that I really like in our age bracket. We women get spoiled thinking our stallion is the best one in the barn (Lost I stole that from you) and it sometimes takes something very special to grab our attention because we are so blinded by love.

You had a great profile! Love your sense of humor!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Attitude of attractive couples