Attending a party : Swingers Discussion 204856101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleAttending a party
TOPIC: Attending a party
Created by: sharp_guy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Thinking about attending a local party as a Single Male. It's one of those that makes SM's wear a wristband and limits the number to one per 11 couples. Question: should I bring up the fact that I also swing with my wife, or only address that question if someone asks about it. I would never lie about my situation, of course. Also, should I approach couples first, or single females, or does it matter? Thanks for any advice.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We get those messages from people also that they saw us at the club...and yes eye contact goes a long way,,its like some people forget how to flert and picokup people.. if they make eye contact back at least have the balls to approach them and say hi..The worst thing that can happen is u get turned down...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
{--------- finds herself hoping she is on the guest list of one of those parties Jax is attending someday.....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
not trooper, pirate girl ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
That's great advice trooper. The eye contact is something I could definitely work on. Parties can be a little intimidating when you're flying solo.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Glad you had a good time. A little late for this party but here is some advice from the female half of a couple that does look for single males.

Nic's advice about eye contact is good, I can't tell you how many times I have heard from SM AFTER an event that they saw us at how interested they are. ummm really?? you never made eye contact the whole night. A simple greeting, or compliment gives us an opening to either start a conversation or not. And yes you need to make sure pretty soon into talking about your wife so they can make the decision whether or not they are alright with that. We had a couple at the club the wife was going through some female issues and wasn't interested in playing. They still came to the club and he got to play, but she was right there to assure everyone she was fine with it.

Some events / parties have color coded bands for Full, Soft, Bi Female, Bi Male and Fetish. I personally think they need one for couples that are interested in single males. At our club you can ask the staff, they pretty much know who is or not. I always tell single males we are interested in meeting with to check with the one door guy if I'm in the house. lol then he can warn them that he has almost had to call EMS on some of the guys I have played with ;)hmmm that might explain last week-end SM fail....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
Glad you had fun. You should save the wristband as a memento.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Well, that was a great time. Very fun party. Met a lot of great people. And got to see a Sybian in use.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Thanks, Nic. I will definitely take your advice.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
"Should I be brave and approach couples and single females"

I think both of you are brave merely by going stag to a club or party. I also think Nic's advice is exactly what I would do, if I were brave enough to go. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I have attended some M&Gs and clubs as a single and I act the same as I do in any social situation. I walk around, make eye contact before approaching anyone and chat with those who seem interesting. I always greet couples when they are together, never wait for the guy to leave then approach his wife. lol

As for your question about your wife, I wouldn't lead with it nor hide the fact. If in the course of conversation they ask if you are married or some other similar question, just answer honestly.

Bottom line, be yourself and have fun.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Attending a party