Asian woman fetish : Swingers Discussion 37723
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleAsian woman fetish
TOPIC: Asian woman fetish
Created by: Airmystery The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like HUMANS, in whatever flavours they happen to be. That said, I definitely like Asians. My experience with them varies, and the stereotypes are not always true. I've known the petite ones, and then there were the two tall-ish and very HOT Chinese girls I dated (not at the same time) a few years ago (one was rather athletic, not a delicate little thing at all)...and that brings up one stereotype in particular, that Asians possess some sort of amazing sexual skill or 'knowledge of how to please.' Give me a break- people may be sexually skilled or not, and it has nothing to do with ethnicity. Those two Chinese girls I mentioned...one was LOTS of fun and inspired MUCH mental replay, and the other was the most sexually clueless person I've ever experienced. I hope I get to experience more Asians, but then I hope I get to experience more of ANYBODY who, as an individual, turns me on and with whom I can share some mutually amazing erotic experiences.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I am a sweet little Asian girl and I love all the forum messages you write about Asians. You like Asian girl, I love my guys at 6' plus that are fit and age 40 or less. If you want to play with me then send me a mail and we get together for fun. I can never get enough sex or guys. You fly me there or you cum see me.

I make you happy! Read my profile and mail me if we match.

Bware and friends

* Oh, we have a "Tampa Asian Party" on some major holiday. All Asians and their partners, so much fun with 30 to 40 others in one room.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Wanted to reply to this topic. My hubby would do anything to be with an asian/phillipino/chinese/exotic type woman. He would be soooo happy!!!

Williamstown NJ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I too have had an attraction for Asian women for some time now... and like most in here there seems to be so few of them in my area. I guess I'll just keep looking. She's got to be out there somewhere.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Jay was stationed in Korea twice and has dated lots of asian women. I think they are gorgeous. They have the healthiest hair I have ever seen and very petite, nice bodies. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
japanese and south korean are hotties. I don't like north korean women they're hostile.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
You are definitely not alone. I dated an Asian girl for the first time when I was about 23. I have been looking for one that is into leather and chains ever since lol.

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yes, asian women are lovely. They are naturally petite ladies. AND, the seafood makes their hair so shiny and healthy. Best of luck to you! Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
uh, chinese restaurant!! :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Airmystery,

I feel the same way man. I just love Asian women. I think they are very sexy. I don't think I would refer your attraction to Asian women as a fetish but a preference.

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Asian woman fetish