An example of why Certs matter for single guys : Swingers Discussion 222919
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessAn example of why Certs matter for single guys
TOPIC: An example of why Certs matter for single guys
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
There has been single gentlemen from 3 two states away who has been in communication with us for a while about coming to a Club event when he is in our area. We have chatted, and he seemed like a nice enough guy. I had glanced at his profile before but really didn't look all that deep. We have a venue where the number of single guys we admit is very limited, and we were pretty much at our quota, but this gentlemen is going to be in the area next weekend and asked to be invited to the event. So we went to his profile.....15 Certs...all of which said all the right things, and some by people we either knew of missed knowing personally by a degree or two of separation...He's in...no further discussion necessary.

Also got an Email yesterday from another gentlemen who wanted to attend the same event. Went to his profile...been a member since 2009...talks a lot about what he does and does not want, about his expediences, and says the obligatory considerate respectfulness... blah blah blah. ZERO certs. 4 years on SLS, and no one admits to knowing him? His answer? "Thanks for your interest, but we have reached our limit on single gentlemen for this event"

Does this mean he will never be allowed in ? No What it does mean however is that if and when he is, he will need to go through a pleasant and polite but admittedly pain in the ass screening session, and until then, if the limit is close to being reached, he will need to look elsewhere.

Think we are alone in this, or that it is only the mindset of club owners? Thinik again Certs...they matter

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhh! Bach!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
BT: Just go to Tools and it will tell you what a certification means. I am not trying to be right. I just am in this regard.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2924 posts)
Sorry, I keep looking for the fine print...Maybe I need bifocals.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
BT: That's not the issue.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2924 posts)
BLT, what about those who are real people AND bed hopping whoevers? Is it an either or scenario?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
Someone is not reading the fine print which pretty much says that a cert only confirms that you are a real person and not necessarily a bed hopping whoever.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2924 posts)
Agree with BLT2LAST. The profile needs a lot of work.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
I'm stuck in this one.

Now I have met a lot of people here, interesting and enjoyable people. We had good times, in the sack or even just out talking. I don't go asking them for certs. Hey give me a cert please.

But I also see a cert as a pre interview check before the interview. I see it as a safety thing as well

Bottom line- don't be so quick to judge a SM because of no certs.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(82 posts)
rjm1955: You need to work on your profile. That's my opinion but who am I?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2924 posts)
how can a single guy get a cert when no reply reply to emails on SLS

New Windsor NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: An example of why Certs matter for single guys