An example of why Certs matter for single guys : Swingers Discussion 222919
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessAn example of why Certs matter for single guys
TOPIC: An example of why Certs matter for single guys
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Yep, we all have differing opinions on the topic. I have been contacted many times specifically because of something they read in a cert so I see great value in them.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
unfaithful, I agree. there have been 3 couples with plenty of certs that emailed me in first contact saying they liked my profile, blah blah blah, and was interested in me. after one or 2 emails later, they disappeared and flaked out. Me, personally, September will be a full year for me. I played with 2 couples and 1 female now on this site, but ALL of them do not accept or give out certs.... well one couple did, but stopped. I can only shrug if I haven't had any certs yet. And considering my age, I would think ppl can forgive that, because I'm at a younger age than most swingers would go for.

Alloway NJ

Username hidden
(75 posts)
Remember not everyone experience will be the same. Personally I will not accept nor will I send a cert. Most of the certs I have seen are of useless or repeated information. Certs can give a false sense security and or knowledge, certs keep you from going out on total blind date that is all no more.

Clarksville TN

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Look no farther than a thread in "open forums" about fake pics taken from the internet, and it's outcome, to see why Certs DO matter, and NO CERTS after years on a site is a huge red flag Check and Mate

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I also stated that we look at certs WHEN emailing or answering emails. However, most of the time we meet people at clubs or private parties, NOT because of emails. We have no way of knowing how many certs a person has when our initial meeting is in person, nor does it matter in that case. SO, unless you messaged the people that we were the first to cert, you have no way of knowing how we met them.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
What else would you call it? You stated that you use certs and their importance, and that you rely on them. But if I recall correctly you contradict yourself. There are based on what I recall at least 4 people whom your own claims and rule didn't apply to. In other words your certs prove that you don't always rely on certs. Which is perfectly fine, it's just inconsistent to your original claim.

Me accepting or not accepting certs has nothing to do with your inconsistency.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
Inconsistency? You can call it whatever you'd like. I know you will anyway.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I didn't 'target' you.

I'm pointing out an example and inconsistency.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
Sed, not sure why you're targeting me....is it because you choose not to accept certs? As I've said, this is just our own personal way of handling things, just as you have your own method. Let's just agree to disagree.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: An example of why Certs matter for single guys