Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single A single male
TOPIC: A single male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Has any of the single males here been overwhelmed by aggressive singles males e-mail/IMing them?"

To answer that question 'YES' get plenty of stupid mail from males who always write either single and/or married whom ask to meet. To me if these couples that have written all over the profile 'NO SINGLE MALES' wouldn't it just be easier for them to block them if they are gettin bothered by so many.

In addition Uriah I usually do that as well but sometimes the dysfunctional are fun :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
We firmly believe that majority of males are well-intentioned, good guys. It only takes a handful of overly aggressive ones, that don't know their place, to leave couples and females with a sour attitude towards all.

Rather than let the idiots ruin good opportunities for us, we spend the needed time screening and getting to know them. While everyone has their own approach, what's worked for us is a detailed profile as our initial screening tool. We clearly state what we want and how we go about it. We give everyone our utmost respect. If anyone asks for something contrary to what we've written in our profile, they save us any further effort because they effectively "screen" themselves out of any chance of meeting.

Many couples don't want to deal with any hassle at all so they'll state no single men in their profile. If they do reach out to a single male, I don't think the profile means they're dysfunctional but it's simply their way of avoiding the idiots.

I think many single male friendly couples could handle it better. I've seen plenty of profiles where the couple will state they do not want to be contacted by single males and that the couple will initiate contact if interested. I've even seen a few where the couple states they will block any single male that initiates the contact. It's sad that a few bad apples spoil the general impression but it's something that has to be dealt with.

Uriah has stated repeatedly, and we completely agree, that proven single males are in demand. Well written profiles, good manners, honesty and certs, if available, are like golden tickets for those with patience.

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
Sacpit-

Since I have a Gang Bang Club and am always looking for quality men, yes, I encourage single males to contact me. I see many who are socially awkward (i.e., they say and do things that are inappropriate for a given setting). I meet all singles males before they can attend a GB. If they are socially awkward (i.e., dumb as dogshit) they don't get invited. So, I fully understand that couples get irritated if they get bombarded with messages from these types.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Has any of the single males here been overwhelmed by aggressive singles males e-mail/IMing them? Most couples have, some become annoyed with it and place asforementioned notices in their respective profiles to ward off such behavior. Most couples I personally know and chat with in small talk conversations at SLS events/house parties and elsewhere enjoy the company of a nice single male included in their sexual play. I think they are meant most times for males with the two sentence minimum profile's that see's the wife of a couple as a piece of meat?

I could be wrong on this cause I'm sitting on the other side of the fence from you guys and don't see daily what you all experience.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
"Amazes me how will see a profile ' no single male - 'no single males - 'no single males' "ever" & then they write you and want to meet :) "

Nineincher-I have been amazed at this phenomenon myself. And I have learned from experience never, ever, meet them. There is always something dysfunctional with them.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Well don't think I would say a " overwhelming demand " but seems to be plenty of couples out here looking for males for MFM or more, just seems to depend on location and your appearance and as well your profile to start. Amazes me how will see a profile ' no single male - 'no single males - 'no single males' "ever" & then they write you and want to meet :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
There is an overwhelming demand for qualified single males. Unsuccessful single males need to get a girlfriend and swing as a couple. It's just that simple.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Jeffin,

There are plenty of couples and females that appreciate single males. The daunting problem is finding them and then those you are compatible with. As Hanuman stated, it can be frustrating and takes a lot patience. While we all feel the need to vent at times, you're more likely to reach your goals by staying positive and taking every step that's needed. We've described the process as akin to panning for gold. You have to sift a lot of debris to find the nuggets.

I see you've joined, but for the benefit of others, SLS offers a great feature called Groups. You can see the link on the toolbar to the left. We are moderators of a single male friendly group called "Single Men Welcome Here." It can be easily found by looking at the top of the most popular list on the right side of the group page. It is open to everyone except married men playing alone. I'd suggest you use the many forums there to help you stand out and get noticed.

Some huge issues we've seen with single male profiles are:

Not stating in your profile that you're single. A lot of couples and single females are turned off by the possibility that the single male is really a married man that is cheating. Help reduce the doubt and clearly state that you're single, divorced, etc.

Use spell check as well as proper punctuation and grammar. Women are turned on by intelligence. It only takes a few minutes to use spell check and proofread your profile. It's an old but very true cliche that you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Show your personality. Tell readers about your hobbies, interests, about yourself and do so with some wit. We are here for fun so show that you can make people laugh and enjoy themselves with you.

As for profile help in the profile thread at the group site. There are many nice people that will help you out.

If you're sloppy and careless with your profile people will get the impression you are in other aspects of your life such as manners, hygiene, dress, etc. Make your profile less about you and more about the people you would hope to meet. When you go to M&G's or parties use the same criteria. Dress neatly and have impeccable hygiene. Don't be a wallflower. Your chances of success are small if you don't mingle. Never get pushy. Instead, be respectful and take rejection in a gracious manner. It takes some effort but you only get out what you put into it. The rewards can be very worthwhile.

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
My wife and I frequently discuss our feelings about lifestyle experiences and the variety of sites we have explored. This may be one of the better for actual couples and for swinging. We have experimented with Crait's List, the variety of match sites like amature, senior, adult, so on and some others just out of interest and the possibility of stumbling upon one that provides better opportunities for couples, males and females to befriend. Building a friendship is primary with us, coupled with mutual regard, respect for relationships. We are not impressed with size, color, triathletes, models but character reigns supreme. We find that: 1) women are by far and away more disengenuous and superficial than men, 2) women tend to be looking for money or marriage hookups, 3) men get made out to be the bad guys and women get made out to be the innocents. The hipocracy would be amusing if it weren't so pervasive, defamitory of men and destructive of relationships including potential friendships.

BP

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Vent away bra if it helps you, for you sometimes need a sounding board to see things a little bit more clearly. Hell, this is such a place...kinda like the wild west in a weird sort of way. Just remember, it's nice to have thick skin swimming these waters.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: A single male