A single male : Swingers Discussion 1322331031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleA single male
TOPIC: A single male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You must be kidding!

Now is the best time in the world to be a single guy.

People who just don't get it put 'screamers' in their profile (NO SINGLE MEN, MUST BE 8 " OR MORE! or DRAMA FREE). So the egotistical nuts who haven't got it together practically paint the clueless sign on their heads. From where I sit, this is good news. If a couple has 86,000+ plus rules, I want to meet them about as much as I want to get shot.

A single guy in the lifestyle who can't meet couples and women? Are you kidding me?

Pensacola Beach FL

Username hidden
(63 posts)
We have treated single males well, and they have returned the favor! Had quite a few dudes that were waaaaay too pushy though; still trying to get with us even though we had made it perfectly clear that we were not interested. If you are that guy(not saying you are), then of course you are gonna be treated like shit.

Fort Belvoir VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
This is an e-mail I got from a SM:

"sent: 09/29/09 - 16:47 subject: hey im missing out on a lot of fun have not met to many people on here maybe just to shy or ugly not sure which. maybe you can help me break in some of these places. any parties or local fun i could go to and meet some of these fun people let me know if you would please "

I wrote back-

Okay, first you have only a picture of your dick. So the question comes to mind is, you must be one or you must be really ugly as you stated, then your dick is better.

Second, nothing is written in your profile. Nothing leads to nothing.

Third, if this is how you write to other people, it shows your grammar sucks. Mine does too, so I work at it.

Fourth, your profile is an advertisement. When you put your profile together the question in back of your mind should be, “Why would a woman want of fuck you?”

And last, if this insulted you, tough, you are a DSG (single male) wannabe in the Lifestyle. There are 10 other guys who can take your place in a second.

And no one rides my coattails; I did this by myself, as you should do too

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Jeff, Well that is the way it is. Swingers are NOT the nicest people. They are what they are "people". I just smile and say thank you to the couples that act like the are god's gift to use. Just go to the clubs and private parties that allow single males. That is the way you get your name out there in this lifestyle. Just like in life there are assholes here and in the lifestyle.

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(28 posts)
YAWNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
it was my pleasure ;) now get some pictures back up handsome.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
welcome back fatechaser........oh and I got to get your new forum cherry ;)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
I hear from couples I spent time with that far too many single guys are flakes.

I have had great, positive experiences with couples over the years. I love meeting couples and having the lady and her pleasure be the center of attention... and I show up "as advetised"!

Nevada City CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
more and more now I have to agree with what Uriah said:

"There is always something dysfunctional with them"

seems so many people think so highly of themselves that they feel everyone wants them............

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
When I had a single profile which was free as a single woman I got over 80 messages in one day from single males and couples. Most of the single males had no picture, had bad pictures or only penis pictures. Most of the single males did stupid one liners or came on too strong by describing what they wanted to do to me. The best advice to single males is create a nice profile. POST NICE PICTURES. Couples will find you. We know several couples that list they are interested in single men, however when it comes down to it they only get one perhaps two nights a month to swing. The woman of the couple makes the rules and if she decides she wants a couple to play with rather than a single guy then that's how it will be that month. Don't take it personally, you have to play the game as the cool, laid back mature person. Your number will come up.

Stuarts Draft VA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: A single male