Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single A single male
TOPIC: A single male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why bother being a swinger? I think I wrote an essay about that 7 years ago and I will still stand by it. Because you can be who you want to be, no excuses, no take backs, and no apologies. You can have your cake and eat the baker too!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Isn't this like the 2nd topic you've written about being a single male in the lifestyle? GET OVER IT! You knew the job was going to be rough when you took it! If it bothers you so bad . Hook up ! Find a woman on this site and ask her out. can't find one here try another site or hey how about this find on e in real world. PLEASE do not tell me you have issues . We all do. As someone told me today it's how you deal with them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I've had great experiences with single men, and then I have had my nightmares! Lets face it guys, if your too pushy, weird, or overly defensive, you are not going to have good experiences with swinging. Now, it is not all about looks. You could be the GQ model, and if you are a jerk-off I will tell you to back off! I dont care what you look like. I once had a guy accompany me to a greet, thank god I had freinds there. As soon as I walked in the door with this asshole at my side, I ran up to my friends and said hey I need your help! I dont like this guy, and I am about to tell him straight up I want him to leave me alone! He was soooo wierd! He tried to intimidate me, he got really rude and strange. He said he was going to leave, but instead decided to hang near me and my friends and then bad mouth me the whole night. Luckly people started to shut this character down and he ended up being rejected, as he should have been. My advice if your a wacko stay away from us normal people please!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Oh and to the original poster of this post, CHEER UP DUDE!...:) I know it can get frustrating, but you're not going to get anywhere in this lifestyle being negative like that! It's safe to say all guys in this lifestyle have been shot down before, or been to swinger parties where they spent the whole night having not played with any women, and it sucks! At least as long as you stay positive and have a good attitude, then some lady out there, whether in a couple or single, is going to party with you, but if you're have the stench of the following: negativity, pushiness, or being egotistical about you, you're not going to get anywhere in the LS. So to "Jeffin" brush off any past failures and move on!

Granted, I will say some swinger sites are "easier" for single guys to hook up with couples/single women than others are. I have found in my experiences the following sites, (again my opinion; everyone's is different), have been the "easiest" for single men, from best to worst:

1) Swapper 2) This site SLS, (50/50) 3) AFF, (but a lot of phony/fake profiles and "webcam" on there) 4) PS, ( this one is the worst for single dudes; I think couples on this site bash single dudes for the fun of it!)

To the original poster, cheer up, party/play hard, and have fun! Peace...

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
The lifestyle is difficult for single males to break into, and some single dudes doing stupid crap like posing as a couple, being too pushy, making excuses, make it even tougher at times. I have been in the LS for about 10 years, and been hitting the LS party scene heavy the last two/three years. I have made many friends of couples, single females, AND single dudes too! In anycase, I think one of the first and, (should be), golden rules for single guys when first entering the LS is 1: Always show respect to whoever you meet! Other rules that most single dudes, (should), already know: 2) When you first approach a couple you're interested in, you should almost ALWAYS talk to the male half of the couple first! 3) Read the body language!, (80% to 90% is non-verbal communication anyways) 4) Be straight up! Meaning don't do dumb crap like say you're a couple when you're not; or go sneaking around on your wife who is "ok" with you having fun on the side!

There is a lot more stuff, but don't feel like typing anymore right now...lol! To sum it up: Be respectful, be truthful, read body-language, and almost always, (of course there's exceptions depending on situation), approach the male half of the couple first!

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I feel these are the basic rules from a single male point of view. I have followed these basic rules, and it has help me to meet a lot of cool people, and have a lot of fun times!

However, I know there is always room for improvement, and if anyone has some advice, then I'm always willing to give an ear! Have fun, party/play hard! Peace...

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
100% agree with Random. It really is just that simple.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
She- I don't have cooties....I had a cootiectomy done last year... This is a very informative forum....keep it up! (well...so to speak...)

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
random, excellent post. We agree 100%

SMs, are you getting this? ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Give them a bath then.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Single guys have cooties.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: A single male