A single male : Swingers Discussion 132233
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleA single male
TOPIC: A single male
Created by: jeffin330 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Godiva is a brave lady coming in here by herself amongst all these horny guys. But she's got some good advice.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
No one Bigstrom, I just look at it as a way to see what others think. Also my own words might be taken in the wrong way. Want to be clear to all, no blind sides as I would put it.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
who said you fail

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I guess I should ask where I failed from time to time. lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
if what you are doing is not doing anything for you,change it, if that don't work, try some thing some different,keep changing it until some does happen,you will have to be nice 50 times to make up for being a jerk once ,it is no different than being at the mall, in a crowd, at home with your sweete,be a jerk one and you will have to buy out the florist,,,,...just be cool and take your time.swingers want to party with men, not guys

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
jiminy you need to come see me! A sense of humor is sexy!!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Sorry guys its just a numbers thing. Way more supply than demand. Im a single bi female and for me its like being a kid in a candy store. not to rub it in but its true. but if it helps i can tell you what i, and other women i know look for. and i do look for single guys.

1) tasteful pics, not blurry pics of you hard dick on a dirty couch with a messy room for the background. says a lot about you, and its not good. i personally dont get very much from cock shots. i guess some women might. Id rather a pic that tell me something about the man. doesnt have to be your face at first. body shots are good.

2) grammar and Punctuation. who wants to hang out with an obvious dumb ass who doesn't take his time to do things right. doesn't speak very well.

3) a profile that says more than "i want to fuck" or "hit me up if your horny." "i love pussy" or anything close to that. please take your time and wright something thoughtful and cerebral. Tell me why a rare unicorn should pick you when there are so many choices. Even though I've done this before and know that as a single woman i will get a ton of responses, i still put a lot of time into writing my profile. it represents me in this world.

4) us single girls are not here to hand out sex for charity, were here to have fun. so, we need to feel the fun vibe, both in and out of the bedroom. so your not fun and somewhat satisfied with your life go learn how to be and try back later.

Sorry so long. hope it helps. :)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Yes yes yes Mr. mrick36, you hit it right on the head. I get it all the time. I just look at it as must get out of desert soon. lol Anyway I think it what you want and who you want. If they don't want me then I move on. That's what I like about this site. Many more fishes in the sls! lol Good luck man!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
#1 rule please be nice to eveyone ,,, and do not lie about anything, its the fastest way of getting burned .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
it no different then trying to pick somebody up at a bar.you still have to have style and class.keep those two things in mind and don't be an asshole,you will be ok. just give it time,don't get in a hurry,and smile, smile ,smile, be nice...just my thoughts,,,bububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: A single male