A single female's complaints of couples : Swingers Discussion 2022391011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleA single female's complaints of couples
TOPIC: A single female's complaints of couples
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
"The couples that treat you like a prostitute. . . . "we will give you a few Benjamin's each time you come over."

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that happens to.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
So there are several threads complaining of single guys. Has anyone had bad experiences with couples? As a single female, I get emails from single men, women and couples. IMO, single females are the most polite. However, I get many emails from couples that are simply rude or obnoxious... Moreso than the email from single guys. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Here are my favorites... 1. The couple that sends the one-line email, "let's fuck tonight." 2. The couple that only has pics of a beautiful wife and refuses to send pics of the husband, even after you've sent 10 of your own pics. 3. The couple that only views you as a fuck-doll. "we want to fuck all of your holes, do not talk or exchange numbers with my husband. You are there to fuck for his pleasure and that's it." 4. The couples that treat you like a prostitute. "my husband is older but we will give you a few Benjamin's each time you come over or take you on trips with us, but you must do whatever we tell you."

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: A single female's complaints of couples