A single female's complaints of couples : Swingers Discussion 202239
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleA single female's complaints of couples
TOPIC: A single female's complaints of couples
Created by: ang1982
Original Starting post for this thread:
So there are several threads complaining of single guys. Has anyone had bad experiences with couples? As a single female, I get emails from single men, women and couples. IMO, single females are the most polite. However, I get many emails from couples that are simply rude or obnoxious... Moreso than the email from single guys. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Here are my favorites... 1. The couple that sends the one-line email, "let's fuck tonight." 2. The couple that only has pics of a beautiful wife and refuses to send pics of the husband, even after you've sent 10 of your own pics. 3. The couple that only views you as a fuck-doll. "we want to fuck all of your holes, do not talk or exchange numbers with my husband. You are there to fuck for his pleasure and that's it." 4. The couples that treat you like a prostitute. "my husband is older but we will give you a few Benjamin's each time you come over or take you on trips with us, but you must do whatever we tell you."

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joey, to answer your questions above starting with "Are they...", "Do most...", etc. I think I would have to say yes based on conversations with couples and women, and some of the guys I've come across in chat rooms. Obviously, there are many good guys out there, but my experience tells me they are few and far between. I'm not looking for SMs, so who knows for sure. On the other hand (and I think I wrote this somewhere in the forums), I think some single males are conditioned to ignore rules in profiles. Here's why I say that. Several times, I've been contacted by women/couples who have phrases like the following in their profiles: "no single males" or my favorite "NO SINGLE MALES AT ALL EVER!!!" lol. If Joe Schmo gets contacted out of nowhere by a couple who claims to not be interested in single males and Joe Schmo is having a hard time catching the attention of women/couples, I could easily see him justifying the practice to himself as "They say they don't want a single male, but they really do. They're just trying to be selective". Not saying that explains the majority, but I could see that being a contributor. I'd say the majority is simply "single male lifestylers being single male lifestylers" ...unfortunately.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
A popular email we get says nothing but "interested?" Usually accompanied by only a genital picture.

We reply "no"

They will usually respond back "really? why not?"

So then we reply. Its actually in our saved autoreply.

Try this

Go out to your local bar. Walk up to a woman. Pull out your flaccid dick from your zipper And say "interested?"

Then report back to us with the results.

They seem to understand that would not achieve their desired outcome in public.

Yet online. They seriously think that will work.

I may be wrong. There may be women out there with a fetish for small flaccid penises well hidden beneath a bush of public hair and would not be able to resist a man offering that up.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
No problem assuming she is here to fuck.

We assume everyone is here to fuck for the most part.

The point is to get that girl that is here to fuck to fuck YOU.....

I'm no expert on women. But I think it's safe to assume For most women It takes more than a phone number and a flaccid dick picture To get the juices flowing.

That's not the same my wife has not made exceptions to our profile communication rules. There has been a time or 2 that a ripped body and a 9 incher Did not receive the automatic delete key For leaving out a face picture or not writing a novel. Lol

But for your all around average guy. I think you have to show you have a little more to offer.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
well part of the problem is guys have the brain of guys hahaha. I think they just kind of assume she is here to fuck...and men are more direct I think.....so it might make sense to some that she is here for sex, why try and be anything but direct?

Im just trying to help my brothas from anotha mothas out here lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I want to know sometimes what goes through guys heads when they join here.

Are they just plain stupid? Do most really not read profiles? Do most just email from looking at the pics? Do they read, comprehend, but choose to ignore the profile?

I want to know what happens from the time the sign on until they push the send button on their email.

These questions really are in my mind.

If we say we WILL NOT RESPOND without a face pic. What are they thinking when they send the email without one? Why do they bother? Did they not read that part?

Do they then come on here starting threads "Why dont people respond?"

I just dont understand how its possible that we can spell out exactly in our profile how to email us if you want a response and far less than 50% do that.

I even sometimes email back a little rude. Or will just email "Have you read our profile?" And they respond back that they have. Completely clueless to what Im getting at.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I dont know if they assume that youre "an easy slut who will fuck anything" because youre on a swinger site but that sure is how they come across."

Yeah...that has always tripped me out too. And like you said, the mere idea of a man walking up to a chica in a bar saying "hey baby...I have a huge cock, you have nice tits...wanna fuck?" Ohhhh, I'd pay to see that shit.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Everyone makes good points.

Its just an online thing. Youre experiencing the same thing that I write about constantly on here as a couple looking for single men.

Many people dont understand that the same things that appeal to women in real life need to be expressed online.

I dont know if they assume that youre "an easy slut who will fuck anything" because youre on a swinger site but that sure is how they come across. They do it to us as couples and I imagine they do the same to you.

Would you walk up to a woman or a couple in a bar and say "I got an 8 inch cock and wanna fuck you" and be successful? I assume not.

But online they expect us (you) to jump up, shower and run on that statement while providing no pics or a blurry face.

Ill never figure out that mentality.

Single women are 1 in 100 on here. Or probably 1 in more than 100. And EVERYONE wants a single woman.

Couples who want single guys are 50% or less of couples on here.

Single men are by far the largest group online. A little less on this site but on others you really notice it.

Supply and demand.

Why they do nothing to try to sell themselves over the other 100 that emailed that week I dont know.

I have no sympathy for people who say "theyre not having luck" on here when they are otherwise attractive.

Going by the emails we get. There are TONS of men that my wife finds attractive and would be interested in. But their one line, "wanna fuck?" email just ruins it.

We dont have much interest in seeking out single females but if we did, I would approach it the same way I approach my job as a salesman competing with tons of other companies.

It would something I would put thought into. A game to figure out "How do I get her in our bedroom when she has 1000 other choices"

I would study the profile. Make note of what she is looking for, confirm we would be a match. And then write an email keying in on those points and leaving nothing to question.

Same as I do with work. Find the customers needs, listen to them, and then give them a proposal showing how we will meet those needs and most of the time they bite.

Yes, it would take more time than just cut and pasting an email to every single female. But I think the success rate would be much better.

But nobody really thinks like that.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
ang I am sorry you are going through such things. You are going to find assholes in every genre of the ls. No matter who you talk to, you are going to find those that have issues with every different demographic...because there are pricks in all different types of people. I have had issues with couples, yes...but not like the kind you are having. But then, I have received emails from single men like you described. The only genre that I have not had trouble with are bi femmes. BUT i have talked with people who have horror stories about them as well LOL. Just go next! And use your block capability.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have to agree with Scandle. I would suspect many or most of the very aggressive messages are not really couples, but single guys posing as a couple to generate some activity. It can be pretty boring in the lifestyle if you don't generate interest as a single male through the conventional channels such as your profile, pictures, forum posts, chatting, etc. An easy way to generate interest is to pretend to be a couple because other couples and women are much more likely to respond to prompts from a couple than a single male. They also know women and couples are much more likely to share pictures with a couple than with a single male. This is all coming from a combination of hearsay from other lifestylers and my common sense.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
ang, sorry to hear you've been treated that way. Not that this excuses the behavior, but there are men who open a profile posing as a couple and only write to people for the thrill of it. Or they would love for their wife to be involved in swinging, but she has absolutely no interest - and may not even know her pictures have been shared on the website. Give it time, ignore and/or block the abusive idiots (or report them to management), and good people will come through.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: A single female's complaints of couples