A Different Prospective for Single Men {Especially If You're A Novice} : Swingers Discussion 73089
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleA Different Prospective for Single Men {Especially If You're A Novice}
TOPIC: A Different Prospective for Single Men {Especially If You're A Novice}
Created by: Cpl4PLAYinCA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to disagree with you bodybuildingsinger. I have been repeatedly dumped because I treat women like queens. The story I usually get is something along the line of "your too good for me." or "Your too nice." I personally think the translation is "You are too nice a guy, and I need an asshole that treats me like shit, won't work, cheats on me, etc. etc." I am a big guy, and sometimes intimidate without intending to. I guess some women automatically think I'm a "bad boy." Must be the bike, and the handlebar mustache lol. As soon as they realize I am not gonna loosen their teeth, they get bored and dump me. I wish someone would explain that to me.... sane and stable is LESS appealing than beatings, and cheating etc?

Okolona KY

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Tort, that DOES sound hot! Glad you had a good time girlie!! Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Tortasinqueso-

The morale of your story is that your friend took the time to figure out what you wanted-and then he delivered. That is the key to success.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2790 posts)
One of the problems in this hypothetical dance situation is that the intention of an action may not matter as much as how that action is perceived. If a man were to ask Carrie's hubby if it's okay to dance with Carrie out of respect for both of them, thinking it's the proper thing to do, he may be perceived as disrespectful and end up with a result the opposite of what he intended.

It's important to observe and understand the intent of the action rather than to simply react to it according to what we may believe that action means. Many social situations have the potential to create reactions similar to this one when the intent is not given the priority.

Reading this thread a single guy may feel damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. The best course may be to ask the woman first, then the man. To the woman, "I'd love to dance with you...may I?" And to the man, "Would it make you feel uncomfortable for me to dance with her?"

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
You are to funny!!!!! Wish we could meet!!!!!!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Yes it does!!!! It even makes it a long trip if you want to meet half way....lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
That sounds like a plan.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Hrider,

The 4 of us are only a long weekend trip away from each other. WINK WINK>

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Cpl4 thanks sexy!!! Damn I hate coast to coast sometimes just to far....lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
"Personally, I think I"M PRETTY FUCKIGN HOT!!! but then i'm biased"

Winks at Scotty (:

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: A Different Prospective for Single Men {Especially If You're A Novice}