you saw WHAT on my computer *lol* : Swingers Discussion 35166
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Adviceyou saw WHAT on my computer *lol*
TOPIC: you saw WHAT on my computer *lol*
Created by: eternalbliss246
Original Starting post for this thread:
here is a subject near and dear to our hearts and we've been dying to ask someone and whom better then the kind women and men at SLS.

we have a young child who does not have many friends and unfortunately we have parents who show absolutely no interest in babysitting unless we offer huge favors in return or deal with the guilt trips *which we don't mind on the occasions we get to play*

the question is this,we are very,very enthusiastic about the lifestyle and enjoy it very much and we would love to have playmates come over often and for us to visit often as well,however with a child that is VERY clingy and nosey it is often hard.Are others out here in this same situation? I suppose we are just curious to hear other people's stories and possible advice. one thing that happened one of the last times one of our friends came over was that hubby had to spend most of the time "on guard" outside the door and we had to be very quiet.Our child is certainly old enough to understand what a locked door and privacy means but *shrugs* it still makes us nervous. Believe me,the experience was worth it.Hubby only got to watch about 10 minutes of the action but he was a very very happy camper.

any other horror stories or advice? Btw,our new and much improved profile is up with LOTS of pics,stop by and check it out and let us know what you think.We are very anxious to make new friends and playmates,we think you'll like us alot!

*smiling as always* Tina and Bill *eternal bliss*

ps.that situation was the exception and not the rule.90 percent of the time we play we are able to get a sitter,that particular night was a spur of the moment thing and when our friend's are available to play we really do try everything to make it happen.We love spontanious encounters but planning ahead helps alot,too :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah, the joys of being an empty nester! :-)

I had a friend whose father was a veterinarian and had 6 kids. When I mentioned once that "life begins at 40" he immediately responded:

"That's a LIE! Life begins when the last kid leaves home and the dog dies!"

LOL Nothing like the voice of experience!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The no-babysitter thing is a big issue here, too. We have several couples we'd like to get to know better, but especially with those who don't live nearby, it's so hard to set up meetings. When we do get a sitter, it costs a fortune, and driving to meet someone an hour away adds 2 hours to the babysitter costs...it adds up! We did manage a night with a great couple where we arranged a sleep-over at a friend's for the older one (his friend's parents owed us a favor), and the little one isn't likely to leave his room at night, so that worked out well. But there are only so many nights we can ask people to take the older kid overnight. We're counting the years till he's old enough to babysit for his brother!

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
very good idea... thank you for writing,we'll see if that works. it isn't just because of the lifestyle,sometimes it's nice for two married adults to just have quality time alone once in a while *smiles* thanks for writing,have a great day *smiling as always*

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
here is a subject near and dear to our hearts and we've been dying to ask someone and whom better then the kind women and men at SLS.

we have a young child who does not have many friends and unfortunately we have parents who show absolutely no interest in babysitting unless we offer huge favors in return or deal with the guilt trips *which we don't mind on the occasions we get to play*

the question is this,we are very,very enthusiastic about the lifestyle and enjoy it very much and we would love to have playmates come over often and for us to visit often as well,however with a child that is VERY clingy and nosey it is often hard.Are others out here in this same situation? I suppose we are just curious to hear other people's stories and possible advice.

one thing that happened one of the last times one of our friends came over was that hubby had to spend most of the time "on guard" outside the door and we had to be very quiet.Our child is certainly old enough to understand what a locked door and privacy means but *shrugs* it still makes us nervous. Believe me,the experience was worth it.Hubby only got to watch about 10 minutes of the action but he was a very very happy camper.

any other horror stories or advice? Btw,our new and much improved profile is up with LOTS of pics,stop by and check it out and let us know what you think.We are very anxious to make new friends and playmates,we think you'll like us alot!

*smiling as always* Tina and Bill *eternal bliss*

ps.that situation was the exception and not the rule.90 percent of the time we play we are able to get a sitter,that particular night was a spur of the moment thing and when our friend's are available to play we really do try everything to make it happen.We love spontanious encounters but planning ahead helps alot,too :)

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: you saw WHAT on my computer *lol*