Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Former, we have said the same from day one but some here just feel they do not owe anyone that courtesy."

Personally we don't owe anyone the courtesy of a reply when they email us with 5 words in the header of the email and nothing in the body of it. or they have two sentences filled out in their profile. Or no pictures, with today's technology and you have no pictures you're hiding something. If you can't make the time, neither can we. it's as simple as that.

What gets me are these same people as described above think we are the ones that are rude.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Former, we have said the same from day one but some here just feel they do not owe anyone that courtesy. My favorite are those who contend that they are inundated with so many requests that they just do not have time for all those pesky "not interested" responses. LOL

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
Maybe it is just me but I do not block anyone unless I have a good reason to. Just because I got an email from someone that I am not attracted to is not one of those reasons. I would like to think that we are all adults here and can take the time to send a quick "not interested" response.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Blocking one's profile from couples = "No interested."

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We would MUCH rather get a message saying "No Interested" than have someone ignore us. That's just rude.

Username hidden
(40 posts)
If you aren't attracted to them, then "we're not compatible" works perfectly well. You aren't compatible if there's no attraction.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
"We're not compatible only works if we're not compatible.

Its hard using that line when they match everything in our profile, but we just find them not attractive.

We had a young guy, early 20's, local, bi, wrote a very nice email. Followed what we asked for in our profile to a "T"

A perfect match. Except for the fact he is 330lbs.

This guy was so nice that he deserves a response. We havent figured out how to respond. We cant say "not compatable" because he is technically. We didnt specify a weight requirement in the profile.

Any rejection email we send he is going to know exactly why without us saying it. And Im sure he gets it a lot. But I hate to reject someone who put time and effort into a response.

But at the same time, we dont want to play with him either. So its a tough one.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
some people need closure or they freak out ! Some want an explanation why you didn't like them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Why do you need to make up an excuse?

We have a very simple quick reply. It says "Sorry, we don't think we would be compatible. Thanks for your interest though!"

It's not a lie or excuse. It's direct and to the point but in a nice way.

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks for the welcome KD!

StarryNights has it right. That's exactly where to look.

T

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all