would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 1818421081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shesmooth,

I totally agree with you. Again, we are not talking about fishing or rude e-mails but those who take the time to write a considerate E-mail.

It is so sad to see common courtesy being discarded. It takes mere seconds to say "Sorry but we aren't compatible" or some other such sentiment.

I receive many dozens of E-mails per day and the vast, vast majority get a simple reply. I just checked the number of E-mails and the number of my responses is now at 26,802 and no replies is at 756. I did not reply to 2.8% of mail received but did reply to 97.2%.

If people are decent I will be in return. It is simple, common courtesy.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
I agree that we all don't have to agree, but I do think everyone should agree with me.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
This is a never ending debate with no possibility of resolution because no one is going to change their mind. It has been going on for years and will continue for years to come. Everyone here is entitled to their opinions. Many here agree with ours, many agree with yours. If we find it rude behavior, that is our right. If we think it speaks to character, it is our right to believe so. If you find us rude for our opinions, that is your right. We don't have to all agree. Really. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
KW,

We're one of the rude people. We respond if and when feel it is appropriate and happily ignore anything we wish at any time for whatever reason. This is our life, our relationship and our swinging experience and we will make absolutely NO concessions to the needs or desires of others that do not suit our desires. I am tired of getting emails from people who clearly state "soft swingers" and want to hook up. The simple fact they think it is perfectly OK to ask us to adjust our desires (Full Swap) to suit theirs (Soft Swap) is insulting to say the least. I quit responding to them for the most part. Our profile is CLEAR . Of nonsmokers who write and say "hey if you could refrain from smoking we'd love to meet you...you're really hot" . How RUDE it would be of us to write a Soft Swap couple and say" hey I noticed your soft swap but I am hoping you will make an exception in our case.........trust me we're really fun and you'll like us ". Or "hey I see you don't like smokers, how about smoking for the night, we'd really like to play with you". The truth of the matter is I don't really care what "others" would rather have, do or get . Had they taken the time to read our profile they'd not have wasted their time or mine and I see no reason to waste any more of my time on the just to appease their egos.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Junk mail and an appropriate email asking if you would be interested in talking further are two very different things. And there is nothing hypocritical about having a different opinion. If you'll go back and read, I even wrote that you are entitled to your opinion. If I happen to find it rude, that I my prerogative. Sorry if it offends you.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
I'd complain, Those solid gold dildo's are to fucking heavy :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
John, I agree. But you've been here long enough to know that some would complain if you were passing out solid gold dildos. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
"someone owes you something just because you emailed them."

There you go. Some could not care less if they come across as rude. It's not rude as far as they are concerned, and if you don't agree, fuck you. It's their right to feel that way, and trust me, we've been down this road enough times to know, you will never change their minds. We see it as a good way to determine character. If someone is not considerate enough to respond to a simple appropriate email, that tells all we need to know and its better to know it before wasting time to meet them.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
"and the sender has no right to complain if they get no response."

Thats true, But they also complain about getting a no thank you response !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
I think it has been sufficiently established that most here understand that we're not talking about responding to "lets fuck" email. We're talking about email from people who clearly have read your profile, have reason to believe they may be a good match, and have written a respectful email. Anything less, and the sender has no right to complain if they get no response.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all