would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 1818421071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have seen no one here trying to defend ridiculous emails where it is obvious the person(s) have not shown you the courtesy of reading your profile, or the ignorant "nice ass" or "let's fuck" emails. Maybe they are here and I just missed them. If so, I stand corrected. "

SS, we don't defend them by any means, but we share them in the Game forums and get a good laugh out of them :-}

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
First, this is an open forum, in case you didn't notice. Opinions are welcome here whether you like them or not. No one needs your approval to post them, so get over yourself and stop trying to act like some kind of laptop commando.

Second, I did not post this thread. This is not an ongoing issue because of myself or any other single person or couple. It is ongoing debate that never ends because as I said earlier, people do have other opinions than the one you happen to have. I do however, find it entertaining that you're involvement here started because you had a problem with my opinion, and yet you keep trying to defend people's rights to their opinion. If you don't like mine, I really don't give a shit.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
I don't recall reading any posts defending email that are not legitimate, once again, legitimate defined here as someone has read your profile, and based on that profile, has reason to believe they may be a match for you, and has taken the time to write an appropriate request to ask if you might be interested in talking further.

I have seen no one here trying to defend ridiculous emails where it is obvious the person(s) have not shown you the courtesy of reading your profile, or the ignorant "nice ass" or "let's fuck" emails. Maybe they are here and I just missed them. If so, I stand corrected.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
LOL Sweet, I hear ya. Sometimes we get an email from a couple and I read their profile and I can not believe they'd even write us. We did recently get an email from a couple that said they were "Strictly girl/girl and Soft Swap" as soon as I pointed that out to them we got an email back "we just say that to weed out flakes" I was like seriously?????? There is no way in hell we were going to meet them start playing and than be informed they REALLY only want girl/girl and Soft Swap......... I call NEXT and move on . Lesson learned once having responded to that email all I did was open a line of communication requiring me to read more of their mail lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Unsubscribing.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
If your ego is so frail you worry about getting a response or not swinging probably isn't for YOU. If you think I am rude for not responding let me assure you had I responded at all it would be merely to tell you I resent you wasting my time when clearly we are not compatible based on YOUR OWN profile which I took the time to read and now I not only think we are incompatible I think perhaps your desperate as why else would you other writing to those who do not even fit your own requirements and preferences???????? As far as I am concerned the some of the biggest problems in this country lie in the fact that everyone thinks someone else owes them something they haven't earned. You want respect from me than approach me with respect and that includes reading what we as a couple are seeking. If you do not fit the criteria listed do not waste my time nor expect me to make concessions for YOU . A well written email generates a response unless that email is asking, hoping or expecting me to alter our play style to suit YOUR preferences ....get over yourselves ! I do need to get laid so desperately that I will put my own desires aside to suit yours and I also expect NO ONE alter themselves for me. Perhaps if the issue is most people don't bother to respond to you( general YOU no one specifically) perhaps you should do some self soul searching and address who you contact and what you write to them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Wow. I wish I had thought of that. LOL

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
I don't answer emails unless I want to. If a person is that needy that they require an answer they probably are going to go bonkers over a rejection.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Akron,

You absolutely should not. I have not 756 times since we have been on this site.

~ Jen

Moosic PA

Username hidden
(1091 posts)
Why would I waste my time responding to an email that should never have been sent?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all