would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 1818421061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Truthfully I dont think they want a no thank you over a no reply. I say this because every freakin time you send a not interested, we are not compatible, whatever they seem to think they need to respond and ususally with oh well your a fake (cause I am not interested in them, they though I was real enough till then LOL) or oh your a bitch wont give us a chance (usually no pics and not even in area). So, I prefer to delete or just block them so I dont have to worry about it. I however used to respond to all .. got sick of the BS when I tried to be polite.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
I would rather get a "no thanks, not interested" that way I can cross them off my radar and move on to others.

Michigan City IN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I like to use, "there's a party goin' on in my panties"

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
So, You guys are really not creaming my panties, is not a good response? Lmao

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Well said Joey, makes perfect sense.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
CJF

Thanks for reading our profile! LOL

As a side note, I come across on here harsher, more bitter, and more frustrated than is actually true. I say (I) because its only I (Joe) writing in the forums. As far as real interaction, and emailing, its always both of us on here together.

Though I write like we do....We dont really get mad or frustrated in the way I come across. Its more of a "shake your head and laugh" kind of frustration.

We make a joke out of those emails and its entertaining for us.

Some people have written privately to us about forum posts saying our attitudes and bitterness bring on our own problems. I can see how that comes across if you follow my writing in the forums. But how I write in the forums and how we interact with others is not the same.

Since its more fun, I only write about our "frustrations" and "complaints" but when it comes to reality, we have met some great people, even some good single guys, and have had a lot of fun over the years.

There is really no "real life" anger or bitterness.

When it comes to getting stood up for real, or guys flaking for real. Then yes, we do get irritated. But even with that, we are in this for fun, have a great relationship together and swinging is such a small portion of our life that we dont allow it to get us mad for real. At least nowhere near to the extent that my writing makes it sound.

Even our profile has become a little bit of a game. We never wanted to be one of those couples with the "long demanding arrogant" profile. Yet we keep adding things in there to see if anyone actually reads it, then spend the next day making fun of the emails we get that obviously dont.

It becomes a joke because in reality, we're not super picky. Selective, yes, but not "You must be 8 inches with a six pack" picky. When we look at the profiles or pics of most people that email us, a majority of them probably would have a good chance of meeting us. But when they show the lack of ability to read, or comprehend, whichever it is......That just makes us think that they are not serious about this.....And we dont want to waste our time when if they cant do something as simple as write a personal email, how likely are they to actually show up when we set to meet?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Joey, we are in a lot of the same forums, so I've read probably all of your post. Please take this only as an observation and maybe it will be helpful. From what I've seen, you are getting very frustrated with the guys on here. Totally understandable, but this lifestyle is a lot of fun when it starts to click and I would hate for you to miss out. Most sm's don't read the whole profile. I did. What they are seeing is that you have a strong preference to bi single men. They are probably not reading all the way down to where you wrote that you want respond to straight single males. A lot of couples have in the very first line, no single men. It's very blunt and straight forward. I know exactly what they mean, I should not email them. I know you shouldn't have to spell things out for people, but sometimes its necessary. Especially if your still getting the wrong kind of response.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Joey, I hear your frustration and it is totally justified, but I laughed when you wrote that of course you have email - that's how you signed up on this website! There are so many idiots in the world to laugh at that you can be grateful for all the joy they bring you, at least as long as they aren't doing any real harm. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
Im going to start getting ruder in our responses.

Read our profile. Then here we go. Profile says, no straight men or travelers and must have face pics.

..28 straight guy from 450 miles away, no face pics writes:

seeing if you are interested in some fun?

Profile says we dont answer one line emails

..33 straight guy says: How are you guys?

29 straight guy Hi, how are you tonight?

27 straight guy no pics 486 miles away says: hi do you have e mail

None of those will get a response.

"Hi how are you" well thats nice enough. But if you are are stupid enough to send that after reading our profile. You are probably too stupid to find your way to our house.

Do we have email? Hi...Nice to meet you too. Sure we have dam email. Who on the planet doesnt have email? We had to have email to sign up for the site!!!! Why in the world would your first and only communication to us be "Do you have email?"

We have enough problems with people not showing up and flaking, and not being who they say they are and thats after having numerous chats.

So right off the bat, if you cant follow a couple simple instructions. We know it will be a complete waste of time.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I know what you mean girl, there are some funny ones. k could give you a list. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all