Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Mr. Shib, if the party obviously did not take the time to read your profile, then their email does not warrant a response...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
No response is a response as far as I am concerned.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
lord, don't get them started on common courtesy around this place.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
We always prefer a response and always respond to a respectful e-mail. It's common courtesy.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(566 posts)
If I get a not interested email, I do respond back with a thanks for letting me know. I know that I am not for everyone and am also not attracted to everyone. Unfortunately, as we all have run into, there are sometimes some maturity issues in the lifestyle. We all have the stories of people behaving badly (and not in a good bad kind of way). I prefer honest communication as I believe that is one of the major tenants of the lifestyle. Just my two cents.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Akron - That is exactly what I thought as well, except I have talked to several couples that I have played with and when the subject comes up, they suggested that I send a least a follow-up because it is not uncommon for some profiles to get many emails and sometimes they lose track and forget to reply back. I always just figured no response equals no interest, and I never have sent a second email if the first was not responded to, just don't want to pester couples, but do not want to miss opportunities for those that seem to be a match.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Well, if you sent one email and didn't get a response wouldn't you know not to try again?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Over the weekend we got five emails, two of which we said no thanks and thanked them for contacting us. In one all they said was "HI" which won't get a reply from us, If you can't take the time to write something you won't get our time either.

Now one did write back a sarcastic email back, some people get all bent out of shape because they were turned down, they just can't take rejection well.

but we still never block anyone because we got a bad response back or we don't block anyone that said no to us. blocking just doesn't make sense to us, they or we did nothing wrong. Now if they keep hounding us then we block otherwise we just put notes against their profile.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Milf, that has been our experience, too. If we aren't interested, we send a polite "thanks for contacting us but we are not interested. Good luck in your search." About half the time we get a thank you back, the rest of the time no return note, but have never (yet) had a nasty reply.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9265 posts)
We've got a "not interested" in our mailbox. Actually it was more drawn out and polite. I responded back with a thanks for responding, and told them that we appreciated their honesty, and to have fun in their adventures. As long as the "no thanks" is polite, I don't get why some people need to get nasty. This lifestyle is based on attractions, and people's tastes are all different, and sometimes odd.

The ones that get cranky and call you fake, I wonder if they'd truly be happier to be strung along and mislead, lol

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all