would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 1818421041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L2P, LOL, that's fucked up. i've noticed you've been popping up here and there lately. nice to see you and the attractive one again. :)

btw, isn't it about time for you two to visit the mouse. sooner or later, everyone comes to florida. i think it's your turn.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5204 posts)
Hell I thought it was a single F profile...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Haha. I know. Everyone gets so hung up on her pics, no one even notices me. It's very humbling. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5204 posts)
How about... "He's hot!" ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Bri, we did the same. we initially wanted to "get everything out there". we eventually went with a version that cuts to the chase and addresses the "dealbreakers". we've tried to be careful not to offend people in our profile, even though many are easily offended. basically, some people get offended if there is anything about them that you say would keep you from accepting them as playmates.

as for the email answering or not: our position has never changed on this. all "legitimate" email gets a response. legitimate defined as email where the writer has clearly read our profile and can reasonably assume they might be a good match for us. those who clearly have not read the profile, or those who drop the old, "she's hot" or "hello" emails, usually do not get a response.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5204 posts)
Yep ours is pretty long too. My hubby says that we need to cut it down because people lose interest. I like to have everything out there and in the open. Assholes still don't read it the shit though.

You're right just because you we are not sexually compitable with someone doesn't mean you can't have a great time. A lot of these people have no personality and frankly they can be boring in bed too zzzzzzzz. I rather have a good time partying it up than a bad lay any day. lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Mr. Shibby -- I understand your frustration because no one seems to read our profile. We personally don't contact a couple until I read the whole thing. I still would appreciate a "FUCK OFF" response though lol. Actually in my profile I do state that many couples can't tell us to go "fuck ourselves".

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Much better. ;-)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I gotta get a pic of my ass loaded on here...in the meantime, here ya go Akron...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Wife pics, please.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all