would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 1818421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, smooth :)

Pearl River NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Akron, your feedback is appreciated, and I'll (Mr. L4F) will gladly try to locate the "lots of negativity" you suggest, but we've been at this quite a long while and prefer to be upfront amd rven blatant for any who bother to take the time to read what we've written.

Frankly, you're the first to have (or at least share) your perspective. Truth is, the feedback we get on our write up is always positive, with many sharing their appreciation for our detailed and direct approach...many even stating how they'd like to copy it.

All anyone need do is read our certifications to not just take our word for who we say we are.

If we come off frustrated & cranky about the occasional lack of respect we have encountered, so be it. Frankky there's no excuse for ignoring someone, here or anywhere else.

Rest assured, anyone who even sends a simple "no thank you" gets nothing but a huge thank you and best wishes from us...end of story.

Again you're feedback is appreciated, and if there's something we've said that's turned anyone off, we're not likely a good fit anyway...sort of mission accomplished, in a way.

But to suggezt we'd go off or however you put it should we get a "no thanks" couldn't be more incorrect or opposite of what we have or ever would do!

Pearl River NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I don't know. They are pretty specific about preferences, not sure I would classify all of that as negative. But definitely looooooong.

To be completely honest, you would probably gain a lot of good insight from the folks in the "better profiles" section. I would challenge you to go there, try some of the advice you get there, and see if it doesn't make a difference for you.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Luvers, there is a lot of negativity in your profile. I would probably not respond to an email from you expecting a possible rejection could lead to a barrage of hateful responses.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Luvers, it shouldn't be that way, but it is. The lifestyle is unfortunately full of people who feel they do not owe you jack shit. Email? Some of the same people would give not a second thought to leaving you hanging after setting up a meet.

We always say the same thing in response to this issue. We answer all legitimate email. Legitimate defined as email from someone who has actually read our profile. If you haven't shown us the courtesy of reading our profile, do not expect us to show you the courtesy of a response.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Interesting responses & perspectives. Not sure why decent, respectful, mature & intelligent people should have to just get over it, or leave the lifestyle due to the lack of class and common decency of others. Oh well...guess what goes around comes around...eventually...

Pearl River NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
This topic is one the "black holes" of the forums. No end, no resolution. Spare yourself the mental anguish and get out while you can. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
what rdy said. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
If a no response would generate a penalty they best give a "penalty " for not reading profiles. Maybe a little button on each email that I can click to notify the powers that be that these people/men are DUMB ASSES ;) If one assumes I owe you the courteous of responding to your writing it is safe to assume you owe us the courtesy of reading what we took the time to write. I see no need to waste my time twice. If you were searching for new home would call every listing in a 100 mile radius without seeing if it met your needs, price, size, location before wasting your time and the owners? Preference is given to those who are genuinely interested and pre qualified meaning they took the time to explore what we might be offering.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Okay, I lied. Sometimes we don't reply. BUT only under certain conditions. Like if someone totally disregards what your profile states, and they proposition something completely opposite of what we seek. Simple... read the profile. Example: We state that we aren't looking for single guys, and we take it kinda slow, and enjoy meeting people, blah blah blah. Then we get mail from a single dude that wants to know if we want to be part of their gangbang. lol delete Other than conditions like that, we answer them all.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all