would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 1818421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I often tell couples that are looking for HWP couples that we are in shape but in the round shape. That's my reply, even though I know they didn't read my profile.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Ah, thank you J :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
G, you're beautiful. Inside and out.

John. You know a nice end when you see one.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
"It's all works out in the 'end" ;-) "

That's good, Because I like Ends :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
"Next time you're at the clothing store check out the petite department. There are plenty of size 24P clothing items."

That's because people in the fashion industry are too PC to say "short" anymore. They used to be tagged 14short, 12short etc... I know because I'm short ;-)

I don't label myself as a "BBW", but I don't lie about my stats either. I'm 5'4" and 170lbs. Technically, I'm overweight but not obese. There are men who love curvy women, and men who love fit women. It's all works out in the 'end" ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Next time you're at the clothing store check out the petite department. There are plenty of size 24P clothing items.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Mrs A has had children too. She also chooses to run daily and participate in a rigorous boot camp style exercise program 2-3 times per week.

If you take the time to read some of the threads in the BBW forums you'll get an idea why I find certain phrases offensive. We would never list anything in our profile indicating any woman's body differing from what Mrs A's body is or what we prefer is somehow not a real woman's body. We recognize everyone's body is different, everyone has different preferences and no one is "perfect". Your decision to shout about it by using capital letters led me to believe you were bering negative. If you were not, my bad.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thanks, again, Akron. We didn't really need your attempt at a lesson on the definition of petite...which by the way, Webster's defines as "having a small trim figure." When we state that our female is the opposite of that, it's dead on. There is nothing negative or slanderous about OTHER women, but merely an explanation about OUR woman.

The written word is always left to interpretation, and often is misunderstood.

By "real woman's body" we simply meant she's had kids, and has had havoc imposed on her body. Again, making it clear that she's not thin, toned or a hard body type.

It's annoying to say the least when people agree to meet then change their minds. That's all.

I guess what this exchange has proven is that we all have opinions. If you or anyone else gets an impression that we're negative then we'd STILL rather hear that lol

Pearl River NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Sweet, if you guys are not getting that email on a regular basis, something is very wrong in "nawlins". :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
Included in your profile:

Frankly, the opposite of petite...so if you're not into a full-figured woman who has a real woman's body then PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME ACCEPTING OR SUGGESTING A MEETING IN PERSON! ================================

As one example, this portion of your profile is insulting to some people who might read it after you email them.

Petite is defined as under the height of 5' 4" regardless of weight. There are plenty of fat petite women. However, I think you were going at thin women implying they don't have REAL WOMEN'S BODIES. I can assure you my beautiful, thin wife has a fantastic, shapely (in fact, golden ratio) body. If you don't know what the golden ratio is, look it up. It's a fascinating piece of mathematic knowledge.

We wouldn't waste your time responding to an inquiry from you and I believe many others would do the same given your plea to not waste your time.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all