would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all : Swingers Discussion 18184210101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewould you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lady K, When you look at your mail, in the upper right hand corner of an e-mail it will tell you the date sent and right underneath, whether it's read or unread.

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
We always reply back even if it's a sorry no thank you.

It irks us to no end when you mail someone and see that have read your mail but never respond. I know life is busy, so we give peeps a few days.

But if you haven't responded by then... GRRRR!! annoying.

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
John,

I can agree with that. I was a couple on here at one point and would delete the wanna fuck emails too. I am talking about well thought out emails even if they are short.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We respond as much as we can. We had a couple two weeks ago contact us, only to say: "We'd like to meet you two, read our profile and let us know if you like" We read their profile and there were two lines in the whole profile. So we deleted the email without a response.

They had the audacity to write again this week yelling at us because we didn't respond.

If they don't have time to fill out their profile or write something interesting in the email, we are just going to delete it, we don't care how great looking of a couple they may be.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
I agree former. If you match the profile, include what they ask for, and take the time to write a personal email. That deserves the courtesy of a response good or bad.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I would rather get a not interested email. I took the time to write a respectful email that was not one line and references something from the profile. They least they can do is say thanks but no thanks. To me, it is kind of like approaching someone in a bar. If you start talking and they just walk away, that is rude. Not much difference in my opinion.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I personally , would rather have some sort of response...at least that way, it lets me know not to contact them again by mistake. If I get no response I may think they just missed my note to them or something. Just my thoughts..lol

In fact , I alway Thank them for the response , even if it is not really the answer I was hoping for!..lol

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
At least you broke it to them gently. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5126 posts)
LOL that this is still debated. :-)

I try to take the time to respond, even if to say "no thank you." I also sometimes feel lazy and use our default quick response, but usually I draw up a personal response. Someone took the time to write to us, I appreciate that! :-)

That being said, if they write to us and and I can tell we're not a match by reading their profile, or they write to us in txt spk, then I ignore them. They clearly didn't read ours. We got an email the other day from fucking weirdos that copied and pasted the contents of their profile ( which was the same sentence over and over), into the subject and body of the email. They were 10+ years over our range. Both straight. Can't get it up, obsessed with "spasming vagina"...I didn't respond, I blocked them. Then I had to enter a reason..."creepers."

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Personally I prefer no response. To me, I rather get rejected that way than to see it in words. Not that it would ruin my day or anything, but nobody likes to get turned down.

Most emails, we dont return. And thats only for the reason that they have either not read our profile or emailed us when they are without question not even remotely a match.

For example. Our profile clearly states that we only want bi men. So we dont return the 10 or so emails a day we get from straight men asking to be the exception. They already knew we werent interested before they wrote to us, there is no need for us to write back to tell them something we told them in our profile.

Same with people well outside our age range. The profile already told you we're not interested. Thats your answer.

On the other side of that are people that have read our profile, do fit into what we are looking for but for whatever reason we are not interested. Those people, if they have sent a decent personal email, we will respond back with a "Thank you but no thank you" type friendly email that gets the point across without sounding rude.

This topic causes a lot of debate.

But I look at it like this.

If a couple has in their profile...... "NOT INTERESTED IN COUPLES" WE ONLY WANT BLACK MEN WITH 13 INCH UNCUT PENISES" NO EXCEPTIONS."

And we email them. "Hey guys, do you want to meet a nice couple?"

Are they the jerks for not responding to that? Or are we the morons that emailed?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 226   End
TOPIC: would you rather get 'sorry not interested' email or nothing at all