Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice why don't men talk more online
TOPIC: why don't men talk more online
Created by: pageturner The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I always chat.It does not matter if its with the male or female.If the chat is a lot of work in order to pull sentences out of them other then the kool or k .I'll have fun in chat .we will chat for quite a long time.I never will ask if this is m or f.It does not matter. Just had one today where the person imed us, hard to get them to say anything , they became pissed when pictures over email did not come quickly and said this is to much work.Buy a months time on here so you can see the pictures that are here, its not my fault that someone is to cheap to purchase a membership so they can see the pictures that are in here.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Why don't men "chat" more online? I, for one, don't because it's boring as hell. I tried chatting about six or eight times and found it a waste of time. D'you know why?? Because I would type a couple sentances and get a return answer of "yes" or "no" or some other two or three word answer. Then, I would get hounded with IM's because I break off the "conversation".

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
men basically dont always no how to put what they want on paper or in this case here, they would rather put other things into action, and or typing might now be well ,there better on hands job or talking on or in a group./

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hey Page, Mike here, almost allways me in the forums. On Yahoo messenger we use different fonts so friends know who they are talkin to, like it makes a difference cause if you talk to one of us you have talked to both. I can be shy in some situations and also have my "quiet moments" with new people. I also don't hear so good, that can make conversation a little difficult in noisy places. I used to be shy to the point that I was a bump on a log, but not anymore. I found it's not as hard to socialize as I thought it would be, in fact it's alot of fun.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: why don't men talk more online