who is looking for what at an event rant sort of : Swingers Discussion 187406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewho is looking for what at an event rant sort of
TOPIC: who is looking for what at an event rant sort of
Created by: onequatestwo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
ONEQUATESTWO, we do this. whether it is a house party or a party at a club, hotel or whatever, if there is no party attendee list, we are out. if there is a list, we will go thru the list and contact those we think we might like to say hi to at the party. if they respond with equal interest, we make sure to find them at the party.

unfortunately, the LS is not a place where you can always be polite because some just will not take a hint. we have been to parties where we have had to do the "take her by the hand and walk away" dance ALL NIGHT LONG, and it sucks. grow a little thicker skin. be nice to those who will let you be nice, and do what you have to do to get the message across to the rest. we live in a world where many will mistake kindness for weakness... and sometimes, you will need to correct their thinking.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
Maybe you'd have better luck on the dance floor after all thats where the women are......take your wife and dance with them

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
I agree, it may sound rude, but, think of it this way: everyone is there for the same reason...just to different degrees. If you're there for full swap and are interested in couples, when the guy comes over and says hello to you both, saying you'd like to meet the wife as well as him means that at the very least you're interested and that you have ground rules. If I were the guy, I'd take that as a hint you're interested and I'd better get the wife to see where things go.

Besides, she's the better half, anyway :-D

As long as he's respectful, everything should be good. If he's put off by your request to meet his wife, you probably won't get along with them anyway.

Diberville MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Just another reason we avoid house parties unless given my close friends. We also expect to see a guest list of who's been invited so we have an opportunity to read profiles of those we might not know before hand. A house party filled with strangers really has zero appeal for us . When such parties do occur it is critical the host/hostess arrange some ice breakers to get people talking otherwise you find yourself in exactly the situation you described.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
lol, no not just in San Antonio for sure lol

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
yeah, I've seen this. I dont know what the dealio is. I have seen the men, usually standing in the kitchen. Dunno lol, there really isnt anything you can do at house parties to stop this. I have seen women playing with other women, stop playing, walk over to her husband who was flirting with a straight woman...and start shit. People have issues, what can I say LOL. As a straight woman your wife definately will be popular while the other chicas are playing. The only suggestion I have is to go to a house party with another straight/straight couple you know?

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: who is looking for what at an event rant sort of