whats behind the pic : Swingers Discussion 189051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewhats behind the pic
TOPIC: whats behind the pic
Created by: ran_jen The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been yelled at by sls enough times to know to always check the background LOL. I do appreciate the fact that sls is so careful in not allowing alot of stuff...even the picture on the wall of a kid is forbidden here. We have been on some swing sites where I was like omg. I did not want to see that. But thats me, its why i liked playing in hotels. I never like looking up and seeing the pic of him smiling next to his little girl lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
We once saw a photo of a lady with a can of RAID on the dresser and a lot of clutter all over. This was at another site.

We downloaded it and cropped it for them. They then used out version instead.

We usually use a blue screen or a green screen as back ground that we can keep or key out.

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Okay, I'll admit it... I had to double-check the backgrounds of our pics, too!

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
yes, yes i do. I have 2 daughters and they like going to build a bear. I have several of my own build a bears. I also enjoy going to ballet and watching my daughters dance....

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
in 3 of our pictures the cat is on the bed (don't know how I keep over looking him) and our bed is always messed up. The 3 in our public gallery were taken at a friends house (ok, our male playmate's house) in one you can see her Pajama's on the floor (because she had just taken them off and gotten dressed for the day).... on the plus side you can see our 900 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets...... good thing you can't see the air conditioner thats on the floor because I have no other place to put it until spring when it goes back in the window. And in one pic you can see my build a bear and top of my guitar in the corner.

nothing that really bothers me if other people see ...... just because our bedroom is cluttered does not mean we have bad hygiene or are slobs ..... we have 3 kids to be slobs for us, just be glad you can't see our kitchen..... makes my high end stainless steel appliances look out of place. In contrast, the inside if my crew cab and my big rig are spotless with nothing out of place.

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
I know when i take pictures of Mr's John(somewhere in the 10's of thousands by now), i was always aware of the background when taking the picture, of course, not that the house might be dirty, but more aware of other family pictures or personal items in the background.

i'm ok with seeing cloths or shoes in the background, usually from her trying on different sexy outfits or normal household items, but a picture that just shows how dirty they might be, especially some of the pictures i've had to approve are down right disgusting. how can you seriously look at a picture and see the background that bad a still post it for everyone to see.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Prozac?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Just approved a pic of this lady with some meds on a table. What are these people thinking ???

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(113 posts)
Thanks, John. Just wanted to make sure they weren't skeevy!

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
fuck the background, i'm studying your foreground now :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: whats behind the pic