FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › what to do if one or the other violates the rules
TOPIC: what_to_do_if_one_or_the_other_violates_the_rules
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
I am asking because my girlfriend and I have a rule we can play alone but only at the house.

She left today with one of her individual playmates and did not take her phone. They played somewhere else and I am not sure how to handle someone violating the rules.

We have the rules that we only play at the house when the other is in the house for safety's sake.

So my question is how do you handle it when someone violates the rules you have set up?

I mean do you not allow that person to play with the other person alone anymore? Or do you just let it slide once? or do you bring it up and talk about it?

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: what to do if one or the other violates the rules
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.