what should I do : Swingers Discussion 36104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewhat should I do
TOPIC: what should I do
Created by: art4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I saw an profile and I believe that I know who they are, we really don't work together but I do know then. Should I go ahead and reply to their ad or just leave it alone.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing you might want to do is to check their interest level in couples. If they have an interest level, then it could be an accidental blocking of your profile. If they don't have an interest level then they could be blocking all couples. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Yeah, seems like a design flaw to me...too easy to click the wrong one! L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Curious...I think it COULD be possible it was an accidental block...maybe they meant to click on Friends instead of Block? Not that that makes any difference in the outcome for you, but I always like to give the benefit of the doubt when I can that people have good intentions!

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Go to edit profile, in the section where it says interest levels, there is an option to block under single males, single fems, and couples. If you block a group here, they cannot write to you, but they can reply to emails you send them. I've encountered profiles that have couples blocked because they want single fems only. We have singles blocked, they can't write us, but they can reply to our emails. It's possible that a couple would block all incoming mail, mebby they prefer to do all the contacting instead of being contacted. I don't know, lol, it sounds kinda weird to me.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
well, thank you all but, I am going to let it die. Even if we are not the best of friends I don't want to make this couple feel uneasy around me since we do work together and meet at the local bar for drinks.

I guess if they want a single guy for a 3-sum then they will find me. I think our friendship is more important right now.

Thanks to everyone for you advice.............Art

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
we see no reason why you can't drop them a line saying hello how are you type and let them take it from there,

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Art4u-First of all, you should generally not repsond to ads anyway; there is an incredible demand for single males; all you have to do is let people come to you. Secondly, depending upon their experience (or lack thereof) in the lifestyle, they may become alarmed by a "Do I know you?" message. So, I wouldn't respond to their ad.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
I saw an profile and I believe that I know who they are, we really don't work together but I do know then.

Should I go ahead and reply to their ad or just leave it alone.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: what should I do