what should I do : Swingers Discussion 36145
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewhat should I do
TOPIC: what should I do
Created by: art4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just saw an ad showing a couple that I know. He is straight and she is bi, they are looking for couples, females and maybe males. We really don't work together but, I do see them here and there.

Should I contact them and ask to see if they are interested in hooking up with me or just let it die.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have the same kind of relationship with a couple that now lives right next door. We ALL thought it might be kinda wierd with them moving in next door, but it's actually worked out nicely. Our relationship with them has settled into a platonic friendship, but we value it WAY above any "swing" relationship we could have ever had with them:)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I want to thank all of those couples, and singles that wrote back to me. I have made up my mind not to answer their ad and let it be. We are really not the best friends but, we do see each other during work and sometime at the local bar.

I guess I will just let it pass and keep our friendship as is. I would hate for anyone to get hurt or maybe fear that the word would get out about someone's private life and lifestyle.

As for blackmailing someone, not in a million years. I have more class that to do something like that to someone else.

Thank you all for your advice.................Art

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Not trying to jump on art's case, but it seems he is hunting for an answer that no one in here has given him (and probably won't). He seems to be looking for another person to voice what he has already decided in his head. I only say this since he has asked this question three times in three days and has gotten responses that he seems to be ignoring. Just my two cents...........and if they are wrong art, I apologize and voluntarily jump off the nearest bridge (but only if it is one going towards St. Simon's Island) :D Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I just saw an ad showing a couple that I know. He is straight and she is bi, they are looking for couples, females and maybe males. We really don't work together but, I do see them here and there.

Should I contact them and ask to see if they are interested in hooking up with me or just let it die.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: what should I do