what's a nice, lite pre play date meal : Swingers Discussion 2155161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicewhat's a nice, lite pre play date meal
TOPIC: what's a nice, lite pre play date meal
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would serve some magical rainbow hay, followed by a fairy-piss sorbet to cleanse the unicorn's palate. Perhaps a little leprechaun ear main course and please don't forget the diamond-crusted airpuff for dessert.

Seriously tho......

"our unicorn"? Really? Am I the only one who find this just a tad bit pretentious? Maybe a little demeaning even?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
We would like to thank everyone for their input :-) I've decided to go with a sexy berry and chocolate sampler for some pre-play build up (always sexy to hand feed your partners) and a cedar plank smoked salmon, fresh steamed asparagus and parsley new potatoes to end the night you're right, nothing wrong with eating dessert first ;-)

Salinas CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We hit on a solution that works just great for us. When we're with a couple who has become good friends, we play first and eat afterwards!!!!

Life is short. Eat dessert first!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Being aware of allergies and food preferences is key. Is the unicorn a vegetarian, vegan, gluten intolerant, or even just trying to follow a certain kind of diet? Once all that is determined, if she can eat fish then that would be excellent. We have a recipe for mango salsa that is served with pan-seared halibut or other light fish, and it is superb! Avoid gas-producing foods like cabbage and beans to keep everyone comfy. If you want to create an amazing but high calorie/high fat dessert for the occasion, you might want to serve it after you've worked off some of the calories from dinner. Timing is everything! Well, that and attitude, but you know what I mean. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Welcome as well.

Good idea and definitely check the allergies beforehand - nothing like a date swelling-up and yakking all over the place!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Welcome to the forums. You can't go wrong with shrimp or scallops prepared any way you prefer. Filling yet light on the tummy. Just be sure your friend is not allergic to seafood.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Hello esteemed colleagues and neighbors. We need some advice. I (the Mr.) lOVE to cook, in fact I consider it a strong point. My question is, what's a good (impressive) meal that will dazzle our new unicorn, but won't leave us all bloated and logy before the fireworks kick in? Keep in mind, I can cook anything. I do a wicked filet in a peppercorn brandy mustard sauce, and some amazing Italian, but all of my "trademark" dishes aren't exactly..flexibility friendly.

Salinas CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: what's a nice, lite pre play date meal