Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › to kiss or not to kiss what is the answer
TOPIC: to_kiss_or_not_to_kiss_what_is_the_answer
Created by: fantasylife42
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok I'm sure there are alot of people out there they want to know this question..........lol. You see to me I think that kissing is to personal. When you are playing with another couple. Or just a 3some. To me that takes away from the " this is just sex" part of the life style. I know that I'm probably taking this a little to far but I would like to know others input on this. I dont mind girl on girl kissing but the thoughts of kissing another man besides my husband just dont feel right to me. I understand that it may help for that to happen in a situation, but its just not for me. I really dont want to see another woman kissing him. Just because to me that is part of LOVE and that is for us. Again I know that everyone will have their oppinion about this so dont jump me. I just want to see how everyone thinks. Thanks Mrs. Fantasylife

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 111
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting. It seems that as many insist on one way as do the other. Very few seem to be in the "either way is ok" category.

Too much preasure...I'm tapping out. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
@MoT: totally. That last, sweet, Thank you/that was amazing/let's do this again kiss of promise is something I hadn't realized I really enjoy. Thanks for making me see it.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3786 posts)
RK i fully agree. She would have to be reeaally special for me to go into a situation knowing that ahead of time. I kiss and kiss often. And even the idea of finishing playing and not giving a sweet, soft kiss as a friendly "thank you, it was great, lets do this again, and have a great week"...so sad, IMO.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I agree, kissing is intimate. Wouldn,t like to see wife kissing the guy that we have a mfm with.

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
To the OP ... you describe how my husband and I feel perfectly.

It doesn't matter one whit whether it makes sense, or how anyone else feels about it ... couples that expect to survive the lifestyle, let alone enjoy it, make their own rules, and set their own limits.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(187 posts)
Tramp that is an interesting fact about yourself that you share. I am going to have to think on it: I at present cannot think of a woman whom I would like to kiss, but not f*ck. Hmmm. I will try to ponder the matter from a few different angles, though....

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(220 posts)
After our very first experience , we actually decided, no kissing, it was too personal, but then realized with our next and subsequent experiences it's more about ediquette. If I'm on my husbands lap and we are together, don't come over and butt in making me feel as though I need to compete for him, he's mine! But if we are swapped it just fine, in fact very enjoyable and very arousing.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"That’s what always boggled us..you are ok with sucking cock, eating pussy and ass and swallowing cum but no kissing? BZZZT! Next!"

I don't think that one has anything to do with the other.

I know a lot of women I'd be glad to kiss but wouldn't care to fuck at all. I also love to eat ice cream as well as chilli, but I've never wanted hot chilli on my ice cream.

Just my thought on it.

(And BYW, my earlier post was just for fun, I understand what you was saying...just joking)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
Ahem...

You may be OK with sucking cock and swallowing cum, I am not.

Buzzzt, next!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
That’s what always boggled us..you are ok with sucking cock, eating pussy and ass and swallowing cum but no kissing?

BZZZT! Next!

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(51 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 111
TOPIC: to kiss or not to kiss what is the answer
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.