Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice thumb rings
TOPIC: thumb rings
Created by: hershey_bares
Original Starting post for this thread:
first time post in the forums, forgive me if i make mistakes. i have heard a rumour that women who are into the lifestyle sometimes wear a ring on their thumb. anybody else know of this ?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, gotcha. Like "tails between their legs".

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8974 posts)
Usually thier dicks stick out as if extending a hand for shaking. :) For clarity sake, its a term, a saying, lol.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
usually when talking about relocating parts on men being a royal pain in the ass I saying I will relocate their balls to their ears.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
I was wondering the same thing as BT, about where the dick should be when leaving. If I were curious about a ring in a particular place, I'd probably ask, "Is there some significance to the ring being there?" And then the lady could reply in whatever detail she found comfortable.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I had never heard this rumor before and as a standing practice, don't approach women in bars, clubs, or grocery stores unless they've been flirting. What can I say? I'm shy like that.

SweetJz, please clarify and pardon my confusion, but just where WOULD the guy's dick have been before he approached you if it would be "between his legs" when he left?

Ok, maybe I don't wanna know ;-)

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8974 posts)
I wear a thumbring in honor of my mother who passed away. If someone mistakenly approached me he would leave with his dick between his legs. But, I am one that fully feels when I am out unless I am out at a Lifestyle event I should not be approached. I dont want to be bothered in the grocery store, at an event that isnt lifestyle (was approached at a Texans game once), I feel it is ill mannered.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
We thought this was funny the first time we heard about it even though lots of people say it isn't true. However, since we've been having more lifestyle fun the Mrs. seems to be wearing one a lot of the time and she never had before.

Coincidence? Not likely :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
What about nose rings? Them really get me going! Coupled with a sweet bar through the lip and eyebrows.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
xcuse ME. sometimes i see attractive ladies working check out lines wearing thumb rings and i wonder.

Ephrata PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
note to self no thumb rings ever.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: thumb rings