Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice thinking of becoming surgically safe anyone care to share their experiences with the procedure
TOPIC: thinking of becoming surgically safe anyone care to share their experiences with the procedure
Created by: TNVol The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Got mine done about ...4 years ago... spoke to my primary physician, and he recommended a great urologist. Luckily, the HMO I had then covered the full expense.

We talked about why I wanted a Vasectomy, the procedure itself, the 1% (or there abouts) chance of pregnancy after the operation, and pre and post care. He told me I could shave myself, or they could do it when I got there. I do it anyway, so it was already clean when I arrived

I didn't get a local, as so many of you seem to have. He gave me a shot had me count backwards from 10... next thing I know I'm waking up and he's saying to take it easy over the weekend. Have someone drive me home-- no sex for at least 24 hours, and after that w/ a condom for at least 2 weeks until all the living semen is either ejected or dies.

Afterwards, I was sore for a few days *but cuz I didn't follow dr's orders* I didn't do the ice every 20 minutes, and I walked up and down too many stairs that weekend (lived in a 3 story home at that time), thinking it wouldn't bother me. Other than that, no complications, and was fully recovered in 2 weeks.

After meeting Monkey, decided it was the best thing, cuz she didn't want kids either, and now we're happy that it's one less thing to worry about! :-)

~chou~

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I had a horrible experience with my V. As you know he makes a small cut, and pulls the tube to cut it and burn it so its closed. Well when he did the first tube (not sure if the DR was drinking or what) but he did something wrong. THe pain was like having it cut off, after I woke up passing out from the pain. he explained he pulled on the wrong tube. The 2nd tube went with out much pain at all.

Because of the DR messing up It took me 4 days before I could even get out of bed, I was swollen 3-4 times the normal size for about a week .. and to this day If i move wrong I have pain.

Pick your DR VERY Carefully.

Oregon City OR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
My doctor had to repeatedly shoot me up with a local because the oral he gave me didn't do crap for me. lol I felt almost all of it but was not in any real pain because of the local he kept giving me. Normally I am real susceptible to anastesia but for some reason, I wasn't that day. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
RedHot ... I must agree with Val. Your brother probably had a bad doctor or something went wrong with the anestesia. Some people are considered "Fast Metabolizers." I am one of those people. My doctor had to use higher levels of the drugs to numb the area, and had to administer more during the procedure. This is common in people with Red hair.

As for your brother not seeing an increase in frequency, my I suggest some marriage counseling?

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
It's not necessarily true that because your brother had a rough time that you would too. It's more likely that whoever performed his surgery did a bad job.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"One of my wives friends said that if her husband never wanted her again that would be fine? Does something happen to some women after marriage and having children? Shish!"

Sometimes, it seems. But I wouldn't generalize. I suspect in many cases something happens to some MEN, too, such as chauvinism, beer bellies, etc. that make them unappealing to their wives.

It's not ALL one way or the other.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Three weeks was enough for me! I was amazed to discover after we separated that I was getting MUCH more sex as a single man at age 40 than I ever got as a married man in my 20s and 30s. Not to mention the pleasure of having multiple partners. I was like a kid in a candy store! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"I got laid the next day.,its no big deal no pain or anything."

I was only getting it once a week in my 20s and 30s anyway. That's one of the reasons I'm no longer married to my 1st wife.

I once decided I was tired of having my sexual overtures rejected, so decided to not make ANY moves and see how long it took HER to approach ME for sex. Three weeks later nothing had happened and I gave up.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"how long you have to wait before you can be sexual again."

My doctor told me to come back with a semen sample to have checked before taking any chances. He said come back after 5 weeks or 15 ejaculations. I told him if I had anything to say about it, I'd be back in a week!

It was 5 weeks. Sigh.

I went back and was told to "step into our masturbatorium" and give us a sample in this little bottle. I requested assistance from his cute nurse, but she didn't think it was funny.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Had no big or small problems at all.Its a big hype about the pain and all its was easy

York SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: thinking of becoming surgically safe anyone care to share their experiences with the procedure