test Swinging - Wondering what you all think : Swingers Discussion 35454101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicetest Swinging - Wondering what you all think
TOPIC: test Swinging - Wondering what you all think
Created by: cpl4funinmi99 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't worry how things will go. The reason? I have NO expectations. I don't expect anything to happen, but I'm prepared for everything to happen. I'm considerate. I'm not a mind reader. I watch the same sex partner. I'm very good at laying back an waiting.

If I feel uncomfortable. I say so or I get up and leave. If I'm having a good time. I say so, too. The last time I got up and left? Abruptly.. I realized the couple had zero interest in me as a person. It didn't' take that long, about 10 minutes for them to show their true colors... The wife bait trick will only work..with follow through.

Experience means knowing who to avoid. That's why I asked that question. It's not how many folks you've been with.. It's how many you would go back to... Notice, I didn't say...How many would want you back.

Mischief..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Experience really helps, but it's not enough to be certain how things will work out once you get to bed. When we were new, the LAST thing we needed was another "newbie" couple. We'd have gotten nowhere fast, I'm sure!

We started slowly, with just one couple we located online that lived near us, was close in age, and sounded like the kind of people we would really enjoy having as friends even if there was no lifestyle involved. Turned out they were indeed that kind of couple, and we did become friends. They had 3 years experience already, so they gently introduced us to swinging, and then introduced us to other swinging friends of theirs by inviting us to several private house parties they hosted.

We both have played with people we decided we wouldn't play with a 2nd time for one reason or another. With some it was their lack of concern for OUR pleasure. With some it was because one or the other reeked of cigarettes, and Mrs. Valovers has severe allergic reactions such that if she even kisses a smoker her lips will swell up & be puffy for 36 hours. Last time she was with a smoker her nipples & aureolas blistered, cracked, & bled overnight, and for the next week she was in pain all week. She swore off smokers forever after that.

By now we have become pretty good at identifying compatible couples after carefully reading their profiles and exchanging a few IMs or emails. For US, the key factor still is whether these people sound like the kind of people we could become lasting good friends with, or just good looking people with whom the thing we most have in common is interest in sex. I guess PERSONALITY and common interests have, for us, become the key ingredients to finding compatibility, and if a couple is "our kind of people" then we have never been disappointed in bed, either.

The result is that we meet far fewer couples than we used to, because we got so tired of being disappointed with another "wasted" evening that if we had any indications of incompatibility we didn't meet. We may have missed out on some great couples that way. We are now meeting far fewer new couples, but at least our success rate with the couples we DO meet is much higher.

I think that's where experience comes in. You need some experience to really understand what you do like and don't like, do want and don't want. Maybe being sure what you DON'T WANT is even more important than knowing what you DO WANT, since you may always learn something new that you find out you like.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Its all a test until you actually get into the bedroom action and even then its a test. We don't know about others but we do know we are very nervous meeting a new couple and going thru the motions of getting to know each other. Then once things get heated up and start moving toward bedroom activities the jitters start again. You never know how anyone is going to react when it comes right down to it. None of it is a waste of time, its all a matter of finding out if we all click in or out of the bedroom. We know way in advance after the first meeting if we are going to click with a couple or not. No sense in persuing it any further if the chemistry is not there. Just our 2 cents R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Reposted..The last one was garbled. "when the question comes up "So how many couples have you been with", at least you can not feel like a bed hopper."

This question makes NO sense to me. I can't even believe someone would ask such a question. I'm almost 50. I've had a few ....a few what? is the question.

If I was with a partner, my response would be..Do you mean together? with my current gf? my ex-husband? 2 boyfriends ago? by myself? or He w/ his first wife? the second, or during all those sport fucking parties when I was too young to be with him. Just couples? MFM? FMF? FMFM?

Oh and what do you mean been with? With protection? Without? Watching them but not getting "dirty". What about all those women I exhausted myself on when I first went to clubs? Does playing with tits count??

This is easy. Any answer for an experienced adult=too many. I would get the hell out of dodge. I'm much more concerned with the people. Anyone concerned with numbers would freak at my "mild" 3 digit history.

Probably the only thing harder to find than a single bi female? 4 people who get along. Testing never eliminates the risk. I trust my feelings. I either click or I don't..It's simple. Good luck..but...errr I have a question? How many people have you wished you've never been with??

mischief<---husband gave me that name for a good reason. <wink>

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"when the question comes up "So how many couples have you been with", at least you can not feel like a bed hopper."

This question makes NO sense to me. I can't even believe someone would ask such a question. I'm almost 50. I've had a few ....a few what? is the question.

If I was with a partner, my response would be..Do you mean together? with my current gf? my ex-husband? 2 boyfriends ago? by myself? or He w/ his first wife? the second, or during all those sport fucking parties when I was too young to be with him. Just couples? MFM? FMF? FMFM?

mischief<---husband gave me that name for a good reason. <wink> Oh and what do you mean been with? With protection? Without? Watching them but not getting "dirty". What about all those women I exhausted myself on when I first went to clubs? Does playing with tits count??

This is easy. Any answer for an experienced adult=too many. I would get the hell out of dodge. I'm much more concerned with the people. Anyone concerned with numbers would freak at my "mild" 3 digit history.

Probably the only thing harder to find than a single bi female? 4 people who get along. Testing never eliminates the risk. I trust my feelings. I either click or I don't..It's simple. Good luck..but...errr I have a question? How many people have you wished you've never been with??

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Its very difficult to find 4 that all click so very well.When you do its a wonderful experience and even better when you get home. We do like the idea of maiking friends of the couples we meet.We have become very selective with couples due to some of the reasons you explained.What we have seen and I am sure its not the same everyhwere but think that everyone has this idea. Everyone wants a friend, withhsex, if you have a bad night or they do a couple of times and the sex is not good. The friendship disolves.Its the nature of the beast in this lifestyle.People say they want friends but if there is no sex you can almost forget the friendship. On the friendship issues ,we are not talking about the friendship you have when you go to a swing club and see a couple that you can say hi to and talk to.If you do not run together , go out for dinenr,pubs dancing etc and only see them at swing clubs they are acquaintances only, not friends. WE all have this type relationship. Back to the issue here,we will go out with local couples, with local couples it does take us a longer time to eventually go where they wish it to go.We have had some experiences where the couples seem to really take the friendship a little to far , such as locating where you are, wanting to hang out all the time, want you to be exclusive to them.The couples that have been this way with us seem to rarely go out. The see the fun we have and poof they just can't get enough.For some reason, usually this type of couple have only been swinging a limited amount of time. They find out how much fun this is and become a 24/7 in searching for others.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: test Swinging - Wondering what you all think