swinger party's question : Swingers Discussion 51107
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Adviceswinger party's question
TOPIC: swinger party's question
Created by: redhat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
A "rough" guy would not get much play at a party. Word would get around. She's not only ok but is having fun with the same guy. Safety is not an issue.

What is the issue? Your need to control and her need for lack of supervision. Her disappearing is not ok. She needs to tell you where she's going. I agree. You need to fend for yourself and find someone to play with.

To be honest, it sounds like you are upset because she is playing and you are not. Did you tell folks it was your birthday? Usually ladies will go out of their way to make a birthday boy happy.

Intel is lacking here. The full story is not on the table. Make sure you mesh swing protocols before you go to the next party. Look at what's REALLY bugging you. It's not the safety issue.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mmmmmm, yes!! Variety is my addiction! Just gotta have it!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have found there is definitely different modes of play with a small house party vs a commercial club party. House parties we always play in the same room but will split up as individuals .. when I'm playing with someone's husband ...my husband is not necessarily playing with his wife.. but could be someone else. I don't think in this situation there are any "obligations" to play with the other spouse. However, in a commercial club you are a team.. and you play as a team and generally couples play with couples and are not allowed to split up (club rules) and go to separate rooms. So, its ALWAYS more difficult to find appropriate playing partners because now you are both having to approve both halfs of the other couple.... most importantly your wife has to bond with the other wife.. and she has to find the husband appealing... and same for you. So.. in that respect it is much harder.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
My experience with house parties is that they are an effective venue for people to have sex with whomever they wish. One of the reasons that many couples don't like the swap scene is that it is often difficult to find 4 MFMF individuals who all click. Larger groups permit everyone to find someone with whom to play without having to satisfy the interpersonal challenges of a couple swap. If your partner has found someone with whom she clicks sexually, you should be happy. You just need to do so as well.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Our experience with house parties is that is exactly what they are, and that is why we enjoy house parties a lot. You are not bound to be with anyone you are not attracted to. One house party, Jim was greeted at the door and I immediately knew these women wanted him. We got a drink and after a long drive I excused myself and went to the bathroom. My first thought before I left was he was going to be engaged when I returned as I saw a woman at the bar there knowing the attraction would be there for him. Low and behold, I came down, and they were engaging in foreplay. He invited me over, but I declined, as I didn't have a chance to look around. After I saw the woman's husband that Jim was with, I knew there was no attraction for me, but did find someone and began a conversation with. There are no set rules, basically at house parties that you if your wife is attracted to this guy, that you must be attracted to this guy's wife. If you continue in the house party mode, my suggestion is to seek someone that YOU would like to be with. The main key is communication within your relationship with your wife, and that separate swapping, and obviously separate rooms are not an issue in your marriage. Good luck to you.

Jan who just loves house parties.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: swinger party's question