suggestions for newbies about secret handshake, code word, question, etc : Swingers Discussion 214568101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesuggestions for newbies about secret handshake, code word, question, etc
TOPIC: suggestions for newbies about secret handshake, code word, question, etc
Created by: islandcouple3819
Original Starting post for this thread:
we are really scratching our heads for a code word, question, "secret handshake" to use to let each other know whether all systems are GO or one of us would rather say "nice meeting you" and move on.

Any of you willing to share some smart suggestions? What have you found has worked for you? Thanks!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Island Couple,

My husband and I have agreed that we won't be hardcore playing on first meets. It does stop the spontaneous dive but that's what we want.

We want to walk in knowing we are clear headed about where we are going; not walking away wondering why in the hell we did that.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
LOL...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Now tag team with your lovely misses deserves a spot in the Happy Thoughts thread, and possbily the Fantasy of the Day thread as well.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LOL...I here ya..well if no tap out then it will be a tag team :)

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
You might try going to the men's room at some point during the dinner, and returning with your fly unzipped. If the other gal pays no attention, it's probably a no go. If she makes a joke and zips it up for you, things are really promising. If she takes it out....well....

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
You are very welcome, hopefully if we ever meet you won't "tap out" on me.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My wife and I were talking about this just this the other weekend and I got to say I like the idea that Nic gave with tap in the hand it seams very discrete and gives each other a little info if or if not there is attraction... Thanks Nic..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We started on SLS with the intent of finding friends and then moving to the next step. It was REALLY hard. We got to thinking about the people with whom we were good friends and realized the friendship developed over time. Nobody became instant BFF's.

If we waited until we were friends we would never get laid. :(

So now, if the first impression is good, the chemistry seems good and they smile back at us, we are good to go. The reality is we have no rule but the norm seems to be we talk a little via email. We meet. We all go to our own homes and talk it over and then if all agree we meet again for a real date.

Some of those people have turned into friends. Some have drifted on. A couple were frogs in disguise. :)

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
That's our goal too, Dan. I suppose there is some excitement attached to impromtu or spontaneous sex, but we prefer to get it on with people we feel some affinity for - potential friendship is a huge plus for us. why should we fuck with people we don't care for? We have plenty at home. Getting back to impromptu -- we put more value on talking it over between us before we commit. Neither of us are mind readers -- and we certainly don't know how they're thinking. Huddling up or sending coded messages in front of them seems kinda tacky. But here's another side to that. Believe it or not, but people change their minds. Us and them. We never burn bridges. That's why we politely decline play if we don't particularly feel it's a go at this meeting. Hey, our paths may cross again, and the situation might be quite different then.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Finding two people that are physically attractive to us (and us to them), and scheduling a meeting is hard enough. I can't imagine trying to work friendship into the mix and dragging it out for a second meeting as well. The odds of actually hooking up must be astronomical. We enjoy the spontaneity of playing first and making friends later. Wonderful, once in a lifetime experiences happen with strangers on the spur of the moment. Like everything in the lifestyle, different strokes for different folks.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: suggestions for newbies about secret handshake, code word, question, etc