single swingers : Swingers Discussion 45910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesingle swingers
TOPIC: single swingers
Created by: cploncoast The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
You would have to talk to Rayne about that one. lol She hates when I even bring it back up (for obvious reasons). The only time I bring it up anymore is when I can use it to show someone that the dimming of the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't mean the tunnel is collapsing, it is just going around a corner that you have to carefully navigate. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Well, I guess I can actually comment on this topic since we have been here done that and recovered from it after a huge amount of money and pain was had and spent on both sides. A couple of years back (don't remember how long ago it actually was) when we were very new to swinging and had an open relationship we ran into this problem three times before it culminated in us getting legally separated. All three instances were caused by two distinct factors. These factors may not apply to you (but I am betting one of them do) but this was our experience with the situation. The first two instances were with people she had never even met but had talked to online and then called and spent a lot of time on the phone with them while I was at work. The third one was someone local that we had invited into our bed not realizing the consequences of that catalyst in our lives at that time. As much as we both hate him, if it hadn't been for him we would have never found out about our problem or been able to admit it to each other. The two primary causes for our problems lied in my working way too much and not being home for my family when I should have been. The second cause was a complete lack of communication on both our parts. The communication problem was the one that actually caused most of the problem. I felt she wasn't communicating enough (had to get over her own upbringing) and she felt I wasn't listening to her enough (had to get over my own upbringing). We finally started talking to each other online after we got separated using new profiles that we didn't know each other had created (not recommending this as a solution but it just happened to solve our problem). We ended up talking to each other about what our problems (or what we felt our problems were) thinking we were talking to a friend. After she moved back (she moved out of state during the first part of our situation) we were able to actually sit down and discuss the situation face to face (by this time we knew about the other's profile). We now make sure to always tell each other what we are thinking, feeling, or anything that comes up no matter how we think the other is going to take it. That alone has made our marriage a whole lot stronger (and we still have more repairing to do since the extent of the damage was built up and hidden for at least a year) and has us both seeing the future better and more clearly as far as us being together. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
We help host a private house party and seen this happen so many time's and it ends up in a break up if it is not stop!! This is why we do not let single men in our party's..

Naples FL

Username hidden
(229 posts)
oh so your saying passion with another has created a problem?We do not care if its a single or with a couple your always askimg for trouble when passion with one or two are allowed.This can always be a problem when people want to knoq everything about another,.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
What does his being single have to do with it?

I think any time either the husband or the wife becomes overly attached to someone to the point of spending regular time on the phone with them, it's a problem that could lead to much bigger problems.

Swinging, for couples, is an activity that should be done together as a couple. Singles should only be involved at parties or as part of a threesome.

I think trouble could be around the corner unless you and your wife have a serious discussion about this and she curtails her interactions with him to a level that YOU are comfortable with.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: single swingers