sexting-Texting others : Swingers Discussion 199654
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesexting-Texting others
TOPIC: sexting-Texting others
Created by: JDJAZ10 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We had a bit of an issue with texting one member of another couple a while back wherein some of the things said were taken out of context or not shared with the spouse. The failure to discuss messages verbally also led to the negative outcome. So our warning to others is, be cautious of not only the content of your adult messages but the context as well. And google voice on each persons phone with the same account allows for uber-transparency in communications!

Worthington OH
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We're ok with pretty much whatever, especially with this...sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's annoying, regardless, there aren't any secrets between us so we don't usually worry about it, besides, he likes me "cheating" on him....ha

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
One of the trickier parts of texting is who you are texting and where they leave their phone lying around. (i.e. kids, vanillas, co-workers, etc.)

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
We talked about it and agree totally that you should make sure that everyone is OK with the situation. Obviously, we're still new to the scene, so our view might be slightly skewed. However, the current couple we are playing with gave us both of their numbers. They have both of ours.

Because I'm the more outgoing one, I communicate more with them. But, I (the male) sometimes send a text to the male just so he's aware of something that me and the female have discussed. I don't want there being any ugly surprises the next time we meet up.

I also made it a point to ask what's cool up front to talk/text about and what's not. I can be a fun, flirty person, but I don't want to be that way at the expense of a friendship or possibly destroying a relationships.

That being said, everything is great between the four of us. They are also the type of couple that we can get together with to talk, eat, take a trip, and be satisfied if no sex were to happen.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Although friendship is not our primary reason for being here we have made some true friends, some play partners and others we meet socially with no sex but we love them dearly. We really prefer keeping our swinging life separate from our everyday life and thus we rarely mix the 2. Personally we have found the more we get to know others the less interested we are in having sex with them lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
I would be concerned that "they" are not really a couple. I would be hesitant to get too involved with people you've never met via text. There are a lot of fakes and flakes here so be careful. I can not even begin to tell you the horror stories of men pretending to be a "couple" . If on the other hand you KNOW they're a couple I still be very careful, if you feel they do not communicate well there WILL BE ISSUES and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT.....well it won't be at all but be assured HE will claim it is all your fault and she will be far madder at YOU than at HIM....human nature says she will stand by her man and make you the bad guy. If something doesn't feel right , it probably isn't. Save the detailed , extended texts for those you know well and have met .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
We're relatively new at this point, but we had exchanged numbers with our first couple before anything even happened. Pics and chat was exchanged for over a week before we even met. All four of us had each others numbers. I'm chattier than she is, so obviously I exchange more texts.

It's not a big deal for either of us. We've sent pictures, jokes, vanilla stuff, etc. If anything important or big comes up we share. If nothing else, we simply mention, "me and so and so exchanged some my messages about such and such today." If it's interesting, we just let the other read the text thread.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
JD, it is "wrong" for them not to tell you about it only if that is the rule you have set up between you. Every couple has their own rules they follow, and sometimes the rules have to be amended or updated. If you are uncomfortable with it, by all means sit down and talk about it with your partner. The sooner you address it, the better for both of you.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: sexting-Texting others