same room or separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1947661091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesame room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Flirt,

Can you possibly provide the type of "shit" that you heard after as an example of what you wish not to deal with?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16442 posts)
Flirt, at the risk of giving Mrs Sav a heart attack, I'm going to agree with her. Some of your comments beg a question. Is the person you are when you're with your lady the real you, or is the real you the guy you become when you are not around her? Unless you have some fairly serious psychiatric issues, (dont worry, you'd have plenty of company here), it is likely they are not both you.

Or maybe we're misunderstanding what you're trying to say.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5081 posts)
"To just let go, do what ya want, and not have to hear shit about it later."

So you're saying by being together you inhibit each other because if you behaved the way you'd really like to in front of each other you'd hear shit about it later? Boys night out or girls night out isn't really a comparison here > Apples and Oranges really unless of course when you have a "vanilla" boys night out you pretend you're married and behave like a single person handing out your number and hoping to get laid lol. Your comment about would be great cause for concern and you're right separate rooms is probably the way to go as it sounds to me like potential drama is lurking on the other side of the door. I can't for the life of me ever imagine Mr Sav giving me "shit" for any kind of behavior or pleasure I enjoyed while swinging.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5452 posts)
Flirt, good point.

To each their own. We don't have issues that others do separate room. We do not look down on them or anything. It's just not us. As others should not have an issue with us wanting only same room.

As for the "Girls night out" or "Boys night out", we must be different because we don't even do that. When we go out, it's always together. Our "vanilla" friends have even mentioned that we are weird that way.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Separate is just different. My wife and myself are both different people when we aren't together. We already do everything together. Sometimes it's nice to just get away. To just let go, do what ya want, and not have to hear shit about it later.

I guess it's similar to the women who insist on "Girls or guys only nights" at the bar. If you have so much fun with your partner, then why do you want to go out without them?

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
We are into the watch and being watched, and the more the better. We've been involved with two other couples with lots of switching (although we put on a new condom at every switch, and bare with our own partner. That can get costly with the condom supply ;-) . Separate rooms just doesn't sound like fun. I can't think of anything I could do with someone else that I can't do with my own partner. We like the lifestyle because it lets us do what we can't do with just the two of us.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Oh No, other planets are fun, with weightlessness many positions are very exciting ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
We're ok with same planet but if you're stretching it further than that, count us out!

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We like same room. Wife and I both love t owatch eachother.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We only do same room... For us, it is all about seeing one another with someone new. It is about enhancing what the two of us share. Nothing against seperate rooms... Just not our gig:(

~Mrs. Welikcpls

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms