same room or separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1947661081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesame room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
that was in reference to sweetart's post. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
whoooooa! the last time i said something about people who should consider whether or not they should be in the lifestyle, i got hit with a howitzer. and my comment was in reference to those who bring drama into playtime with others!

this should be good. :)

Flirt, do your thing bro and do it your way. if it works for you and your lady, ain't nothin wrong with it, you know that. it's all good. LOL

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
Sure we'll do same room/same bed if you don't mind my Shrek of a husband taking over the whole bed...;) It's really just not feasible or possible at times...frankly it shouldn't have to be either...

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Oh I can talk it, anddddd I can walk it...what is that saying, people always want honesty, but can't handle the truth...I think when it comes down to it, we both like meet other people, have fun, and fuck'em...friends would be great, but if it doesn't happen, that's great as well...Heck, I'm in it for the "strange," baby!

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
LOL @ Carrie. wouldn't that be more like "same house". :)

everyone has their own ideas and definitions. it isn't really ever a problem that we can see, until you start talking with someone about actually playing and our idea of same room is actually same room, and their's is same house.

our profile clearly states, "same room and if possible, same bed." we attended a party once and met a couple who invited us out to their rv to play. once in the rv, he took k by the hand and started leading her down the hall to the back bedroom. sorry. same room does not even mean same rv for us. it means same room.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
Okay. Your twisting my words again. I said HEAR shit, nothing about her giving me shit. This means shit/drama from anyone. We aren't comfortable in same room. When we have done it, I get to hear about all the things she didn't like after. My wife is pretty good looking. When a guy tells a woman how good she looks in front of his self conscious wife, there is most likely to be drama. Shit that I get to hear about later.

I find it hard to believe, that everyone who is a same room player, would sit there and say stuff to someone else that would hurt their partners feelings. Example. A wife is self consicous about her weight. Would her man continually comment on hot the other girls body was? I highly doubt it. This means that guy has to hold back. If a guy is self conscious about his "size" and his wife sat there saying how she loved how big the other guys cock was, I'm pretty sure he would be bothered. So again...holding back. If those things were said, then afterwards, the drama starts and I have to HEAR SHIT.

Being separate, I don't have to hear about that. We choose what we want to tell each other. So ya, I DO hold back when I am in the same room and when I am not right in front of her, I do act a little different. I can tell a girl how nice her tits are without hurting someones feelings.

If you were in the same room and you kept telling some guy how you haven't came like that in months, you don't think Mr. Sav would be the least bit bothered?

As far as the girls/guys night. Most good couples don't go out to get laid. They just want to be away from their SO, so they can talk about the hot guy they seen or how nice that girls ass looks in those jeans to their buddies without having to piss off their wife/girlfriend. Personally, my wife and I don't ever go out alone, but we aren't the typical cling to each other all night couple either. We dance with other people, flirt with other people, and I can tell her how nice a girls ass looks in those jeans. I could do this before we were swingers. We have more fun together than we do alone when we go out, but for a lot of my friends who do go out separate, they aren't out just getting numbers and trying to get laid, but they DO like to just get away, and yes, do stuff they wouldn't normally do in front of their spouse. That doesn't ness mean fucking girls in the bathroom.

You guys always jump to the worst case scenario being the swing police. I'm a big boy. If I thought we had issues with this they would be discussed and handled. Could issues arise? Sure. Especially if I tried to make her do something she was completely uncomfortable with like fucking in the same room. It's that simple.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
We have never really done separate room. One of us has gone off, to play, at a house party, while the other stays and socializes. I guess some would consider that separate room but I don't.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17961 posts)
Listen, FRUIT, I just really don't think you two are going to fit in around here at all. And especially if you actually walk it the way you talk it. People around here are NOT accustomed to that. LOL

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
I'm so different when I'm not with my guy, I'm a cum craving whore...wait a sec, I'm like that around him too, damn...

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We prefer same room because it's just more fun. However we don't limit ourselves depending on the situation and participants!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms