same room or separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1947661061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesame room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh! So it's all about the bling! Shiyet man, I had no idea.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Lastly, we used to play marriage/swinging counselor much more so early on the lifestyle but have really tried to get away from it more and more as the years have gone by but for some damn reason, it still happens from time to time...that's why I usually end the conversation by doing a flip and put my pussy in the guy's face or J gags the girl on his cock or accidentally switches the wrong hole, accidentally of course.......ha...if only life was this easy to get people to shut up....

Mokena IL

Username hidden
(49 posts)
Heck, my asshole of a husband will always tell me how another woman gives a great blow job, and then the other guy is like, well not better than you of course, and he'll chime back in, and say uh, yeah, WAY better, ha...Then again, we actually like to have fun while we swing...and if the shit is good, well god damn, it's good! But when it comes down to it, I know who he loves is, one: b/c he buys tampons for me, and two: b/c I've got an almost luxury sedan Tacori engagement setting on my finger...Other than that, I wouldn't have a clue...

Mokena IL

Username hidden
(49 posts)
I love the stories on here.

Thanks Shel...I think it comes from life and going through stuff and then realizing what you DON'T want in a partner/marriage/relationship. Mr. is the most non jealous person I've ever known.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
we were having dinner with a couple who shared this with us. they were playing with a couple, paired up, getting busy, when apparently the wife of the other couple (who had been doing quite a bit of drinking earlier) decided her husband was enjoying himself a little too much. she turned her body sideways in the bed which they were all sharing, and actually kicked the other lady right off the bed. granted, the lady telling us the story probably weighed no more than 105 lbs soaking wet, but when her butt hit the floor, they figured it was a good time to say good night.

i guess that's one strike against same bed play. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3948 posts)
I am completely,unequivocally turned off by ANY comment or complain that includes someone else's spouse. I don't find it flattering to hear a man say "Oh my God you're so much better than my wife " AT ANYTHING and would immediately put a halt to things said like that."

omg, I cannot even imagine such a thing! I have a friend told me that she was giving a blow job to a husband and his wife was there i dont know playing or chilling. She said he looked over at his wife and said pay attention honey, she does this so much better than you do.

See, I always wondered if she would have bit down on his cock when he moved....after i slapped the shit out of him.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we both love it when someone else compliments either of us. I've sat on the stairwell with a swing partner watching our spouses go at it on the floor and said to my friend, "wow, he moves really well with her!" and have both gotten the giggles about it. Same in reverse when my mr. enjoys when someone hits it right and gets me off. He's secure. I'm secure. We're good."

Unfortunately my beautiful friend...you are a rarity.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Rdy, I agree. I wouldn't ever talk bad about my wife or like a girl to say that to me about her man. What I was saying was AN EXAMPLE and a TEST for those who think they are so perfect that their partners feelings wouldn't be hurt if they did something to test their self consciousness. I was proving a point that EVERYONE has things they would be self conscious about, that was all.

And She's, I have no doubt people would "warn" others about me, based on the maturity level of some people on here. Go for it. I think most people would choose a truthful person over a sneaky gossiper anyways. I know I would. And judging from the 8 or 9 emails I've gotten today supporting me on this I would have to assume many others would too.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
;^}

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
funny girl. LOL

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3948 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 109   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms