same room or separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1947661051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesame room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
YEA SS!!! hows that?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
What? No cheering section for me? Haha. Didn't think so. It is a shame though how some want to take what should be a little fun between two people and make it into something personal because they don't like one of the two.

Deb, you know me well enough to know I can take a joke. I just wish one or two of your friends could laugh as much when the joke is on them. :/

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
Now see, that's funny. And I've heard you can take it as well as you give it.

And I mean I've heard it from everyone. :p

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
LOL

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Priceless !!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
RDY....you owe me a cup of coffee, I just spit mine all over the screen lol.

Another perfect example of why I adore you and your sense of humor !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
"raise your hand if your partner has even one insecurity..."

Hand raised.

K has always been insecure about the size of her dick.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
Okay, so we pretty much agree that saying negative things about your spouse in most instances is wrong and a turn off.

You don't have to say something negative to hurt your spouse though. Saying too much positive to a play partner can do the same thing.

So raise your hand if you or your spouse has at least one little insecurity about something. Whether it is body size, dick size, boobs, a belly, too much body hair, a chipped tooth, receding hairline, stretch marks, whatever....

If someone isn't comfortable with something and their spouse keeps saying how much they like that about their play partner, I imagine it would start to bother them. So because of that, even if unintentionally, we hold back.

Then in same room play, would you be bothered by it if your spouse kept commenting on that thing to their play partner?

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
We have had a few instances of the other couple saying things that we both thought is a slap in their spouse face. Me and Mrs. John talked about it afterwards about what they said and thought it was inappropriate to say in front of their spouse. Me personally, If i think the other woman did something to me that I believe was something Mrs John could do, we would experiment on that, but in no way would I say something in front of her while with the other couple.

It makes no sense to say something to hurt your spouses feelings at that time of sexual pleasure, just enjoy it and work on it with your spouse at a later date.

ALSO, just because someone can do something better than your spouse does not make it a bad thing, some people are built different, so some things just hit your sweet spot a bit better, some people can do different things with their mouths that others cant, some women are tighter, some men are different sizes, I accept the fact that i'm not the best in every aspect of love making, this is why I and Mrs John always talk and ask what each other likes and experiment even after 28 years of marriage, but we also realize that because she enjoyed something one day does not mean she will enjoy it the next day, we have our different moods.

As far as same room goes, we prefer it, because we enjoy watching each other in such a sexual state that it turns us on, plus we prefer everyone just touching everyone where maybe 2 or 3 of us can gang up on the another if we want. I do not do or act any different being in a true foursome than I do if I'm with a woman alone in a separate room. we like to play with couples more than a few times so we get more comfortable with them and more things will develop and more likely to try more things with that couple. This is suppose to be for fun with someone you love and care about, we want to share that with each other, we can't if we are in separate rooms.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Oh! So it's all about the bling! Shiyet man, I had no idea.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms