same room or separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 1947661041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesame room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SED post I think went much farther back ....perhaps about 15 posts ago I'm sure, just about where the nonsense started lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
KD, why so serious? i think the thread has been both informative and entertaining. but sometimes the entertainment comes in ways you don't expect and even in ways it was not intended, but it just turns out funny.

i am curious though. i was only responding to another forumer's "pathetic shit" post. why wouldn't you inquire as to the meaning of her post? oh well. it's all good. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4823 posts)
Kind,

Have I told you lately how much I respect you and enjoy your posting? As in all things if you seek hard enough you will always find what suits you.........both good and bad. Sometimes it isn't about what is said but what your own mind wants to hear or thinks it heard. I myself have found this topic very enjoyable. I don't agree with somethings I read but genuinely appreciate that others share their views. I often wonder why any disagreement of styles or opinions has to be perceived as an attack or conflict, isn't the reason we come to a forum exchanges ideas, opinions and feelings? No matter the topic there is NEVER a one size fits all RIGHT answer.....thank God!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
What can I say? I like the "bad boys" ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"funny and quite pathetic shit going on here..." LOL. my point exactly. good to know i'm not the only one who sees this ridiculousness.

G, you are clearly headed down the road to ruin. haven't you been warned about me? :)

L2Play. could i get a little jumping up and down with that cheering?

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4823 posts)
Yeppers!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
Ditto beautiful lady!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
And that's what makes this place fun and entertaining lol. You can't make this shit up as someone once said. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
I would have cheered for you J, but I don't want you to think I'm stalking you ;-}

Lurking, maybe... yeah, lurking....

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Kind ,

Great response ! At any given time the exact same comment can either be a dig or a compliment depending on the tone used and the ears listening. That being said my partner knows my frail points and therefore does what he can to feed my securities and not add to my insecurities. I don't believe Mr Sav "holds" back ANYTHING but as a responsible loving adult he has mastered the art of tact and is very sensitive to the needs of other people...his playmate of the moment as well as mine. I still firmly believe that ANY comparison to one's own spouse should never be spoken out loud. If one can not form a compliment to a person without at the same time insulting someone else they should remain silent. Privately and publicly. I also pity both parties, the giver and the receiver if they feel flattered to hear things like that or think it is somehow the most flattering thing you can say. The world is full of differences to be celebrated and enjoyed but with a keen sense of different isn't always "better" and their comments should reflect that. I also many people struggle with "what" to say and mindlessly say what they think you want to hear. I'm a skeptic on many levels and don't buy into lame ass compliments that reflect words like "best" hottest" tightest" blah blah blah. Many men I have been with will right out ask....."Am I the best you've ever had " at such and such? How very sad that only by telling them they are the BEST do they feel good about themselves. Questions like those I refuse to answer and if pushed chances are the asker will not like the answer I give lol. The art of flirtation is not the words you speak but the sincerity behind them. Tell me you're having a great time and I'll believe you , tell me I'm the best you ever had and I'll laugh at you and pity your social skills at the same time. I'm not insecure in the least but I am wise enough to know that when one resorts to compliments such as that chances are they couldn't think of anything genuine to say. Maybe it is just me but please don't try to flatter me with bullshit and do not ever compare my body, my style or anything else about me with your wife. I will not allow you to insult her like that to me.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms