Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice same room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hellodm read my mind exactly. The thing with these forums is it is just a SMALL portion of the people actually involved in the lifestyle. Not EVERYONE holds back, but many do. It's a fact and I have seen it.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
We haven't tried different rooms yet. Maybe down the road. We have done same room stuff so far and it hasn't been an issue. Neither of us hold back for fear of jealously or anything.

As a matter of fact, we usually talk about it and sometimes joke about the other getting really into it or really enjoying a certain thing. No problems here. And truth be told, we both seem to get off a little on watching the other.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Hellodm I totally agree with u.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Same or separate is absolutely a personal preference for each couple. There is no "right" or "wrong." Both are fun, and we enjoy both, although P prefers separate. She just can't reach orgasm when distracted, and other folks in the room or bouncing on the same bed are too distracting. Still, it's fun. Orgasm isn't a requirement every single time.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Akronym.

I like that spelling of it.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
For years, my wife and I were seperate rooms. More recently we got into same room play, and it's brought everything to a new level. Watching each other, group play, etc. We don't have anything against the seperate room play, but it doesn't compare.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
KD, good luck with that. LOL

Enjoy your weekend.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
KD, it sounds as though you think there's some kind of "cloak and dagger" posting going on here. i made a comment several posts ago (no cloak and dagger, just straight talk) about the fact that some people can say certain things here with no repercussions, and others do not get that courtesy. IMO, the reason is simple. if someone we like says it, we'll often stay quiet even if we strongly disagree. if someone we don't like says it, we're going to go after them. we will twist their words and take comments out of context, and as i said, based on that ridiculousness, we make mountains out of mole hills.

obligatory disclaimer: yes, we know this is not everyone here.

my intention was to encourage Flirt not to take it personally, even though it is sometimes, quite personal. some of us like to inject humor into any thread. if that's a distraction, it's one we'll have to learn live with because it will never change. I love RDY's sense of humor. her post was funny as hell. i post humor where i see it. but it feels like some of us only find humor where it's directed toward people we don't like. others take themselves so seriously, they can't even laugh at themselves, but they love to laugh at others.

that just seems ridiculous to me. just my opinion, and i always accept the possiblity that i may be completely full of shit. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Kind, Do yourself a favor and stop trying to figure it out. Enjoy what you can and ignore or laugh at the rest. Many times I find the only "hidden" meaning is in the one who is looking for it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
um... i think we've all established it was funny.

?

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms